Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Giegie hope you are good too. Thinking of you. Xx
  • Hey Sas glad you have not got too long to now hunni hope it's your turn. I really don't think I'm wrong but that's ok hopefully won't be too disappointed when she turns up xxx
  • Hi ladies! I always like to keep up with the group and read all of your updates! Always hoping to see some bfp news! Sorry for all of you that af showed up. Sas, congrats on setting up a wedding date - it’s very exciting and wedding planning will surely help keep your mind off ttc a little bit!!
    Flowers, as for early implantation, I think I might have ovulated a lot earlier than initially thought when I conceived because my first ultrasound confirmed that baby is 5 days older than expected! So I would have conceived at cd9!! I don’t know if it’s exactly true, but it is what it looks like! Actually it could make sense, since my period were always only 2-3 days long so ovulation a week later.. 
  • * early ovulation I mean!
  • Billy so glad to hear from you! Sounds like everything is going well and I’m so happy for you! Xxx

well me and oh bd last night so if I have ovulated I am covered lol we will see I’ve been having some abdomen pinches so not sure what’s going on could be my body playing tricks on me xxx
  • Billy lovely to hear from you hunni hope all is well xxx

Flowers hope you have caught the egg hunni hope 2 week wait goes quick for you xxx
  • I’m only cd7 which is why I thought it would be weird to ovulate straight after af, not sure if I have or not but did bd to cover myself, my friend told me she fell pregnant straight after af and by the sounds of it billy fell pregnant not long after af either, we will see if I feel ovulation pains again around the 28th which is when ovulation is expected xxx
  • Hope your all well ladies sorry I’ve been lurking in the background. Trying to wrap my head around things and move forward. Billy it’s interestinf u say that about having short periods and early ovulation, I’ve had a 3day period this month that arrived on cd26, I’m now cd9 and starting to feel the usual wee twinges so maybe that’s possible. I’m away this weekend it’s my wedding anniversary and I’m in fertil window do Hoping for lots of bd! Hubby and I are doing good he’s coming around to his results and started researching online etc himself, I think he just needed time to process it all. We went to the Gp last week to get on the list for nhs fertility tho we are hoping we won’t need to use it, he’s been sent an app for another SA this month so the referral had gone through quick enough. He has to have bloods done this Friday and I’ve to go get bloods done on cd3 so a few weeks time for me. 
    Billy it’s lovely to see u here hope ur well! 
  • Billy so lovely to hear from you and that things are going well. FC we can all join you on the same journey very soon. 

Trying and Flowers FC you caught the egg. Are you counting yourselves in the tww now? 

Genebella lovely to hear from you and happy you oh has started to feel better. Hopefully your fertility referral is a smooth process and oh SA goes well. 

10dpo and I've had some stretchy cm which I normally get at this time so I suppose it's not worked this month. I'm definitely off to the GP again when AF arrives. I've put it off as I'm probably scared of processes but I think I'm just putting off the inevitable.

Xxx
  • Hi Genebella glad your oh is feeling better hunni and I'm hoping your fertility referal goes fine and you guys get your bfp soon xxx

Sas hunni if I'm right then I'm 5dpo but obviously can't be sure which is frustrating 😔 but can't do anything about it and tbh I'm sick of thinking/worrying about it. Hope your wrong about her coming but if you are hope your gp visit helps hunni xxx

Hope everyone else is ok? Xxx

• Thanks trying. I'm honestly not feeling it this month and my mood is a little low (probably holiday blues) but I hope I'm wrong 😊

As you said Hun can't do anything about it and you'll get yourself into a right tizz if you carry on worrying. FC it's all ok for you. Xx

• Thanks hunni and I hope you feel better soon its bloody difficult this journey and no one really understands unless they are going through it do they? Xxx
  • Genabella glad to here you and hubby are doing well together and sounds positive, fx for you xxx

sas I hope af doesn’t turn up and no gp is needed but maybe it is best to go if she does turn up xxx

trying hope you caught the egg xxx

im cd8 today ovulation due in 6 days so will just keep bding to cover myself lol, however I’m not that fussed about it as at the end of June we have the wedding and would like to drink and have a good time and also would be my fertile window time while there and have the hotel room so something to look forward to xxx
  • Its been such a tough journey and I can't deny I'm a bit jaded by it all but will carry on regardless. That's why I'm grateful to have you girls and somewhere I can share my journey with. My bride just announced she pregnant with identical twins and my friend with a baby. My friend has a 9 month old and I was still pregnant with him when I was trying and now is pregnant again....I'm very happy for her but how unfair!!! Is that horrible?? 

Flowers hope you catch the agg but as you said if not you can have a fab time at the wedding and some fun in the room afterwards 😂😉

Hope everyone else is good. 

Xxx
  • My Niece not bride... autocorrect! 
  • Totally understand how you feel Sas! I have a friend to likes to keep talking about my miscarriage with me which it is nice to talk about sometimes, but the other day she kept taking about my mc and then said “I hope this won’t upset you but I’m pregnant”. Which felt like a massive kick in the face and she then said she want even trying and it was an accident and she cried when she found out!!!!! Why is it we are trying our hardest to have a baby and we struggle yet people who don’t want a baby get one! Life is very unfair just keep hoping it will all be our times soon xxxx
  • Hi girls,

Well I think I'm definitely out as boobs soreness almost gone and had my usual cm and gurgling of my tummy that normally happens a day before she shows up. Had a bit of a sad morning and was emotional with oh. Told him I wanted to stop trying as I'm just so over being disappointed every month. It's been 1 year and 4 months now so to say I'm over it is an understatement! He was such a sweetie and said that he will pay for us to go private for full fertility screening. Tbh at this moment in time I'm ready to throw in the towel. Sorry ladies for the pessimistic post and rant. I'm sure it's the PMS kicking my ass and in a few days I'll be back ready with a better mind. 

FC to you in the tww and waiting to ovulate. Thanks for being here girlies. Xxx
  • Sas hunni I'm really sorry and completely understand it's been 13 months for me now and my normal cm has arrived on time for me if I have ovulated early so looking like I did we will always be here for you and rant away hunni anytime xxxx
  • Sorry ur having a bad day Sas, flowers u too. It’s so frustrating that some people get it so easy. I’ve to go to a baby shower tomorrow, where everyone except me and one other friend(who isn’t in a relationship and not on the baby path yet) are the only ones who are either not pregnant currently or have just had a baby. I’m already readying my excuses to get away early I can’t stand the thought of it. That’s horrible isn’t it like I’m so happy my friends are happy but sometimes I wanna just scream🙈😤
  • Sas sorry to hear you are having a down few days but good to hear your oh is supportive and sweet! It’s been a year for me this month and it’s crazy how quick it’s gone. Since I fell pregnant in November and had the mc in December I’m giving till December this year and if nothing happens then going to get help, it’s making me feel better about it all. Hope the fertility screening goes well if you do it and we will ALL get our babies soon ❤️❤️

Genabella the way you are feeling is normal so don’t worry about it, the amount of times I’ve had a cry cos someone I know fell pregnant and I suppose you can call it jealousy cos I am, everyone has what I want!😩
This discussion has been closed.