Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• First day of injections went well.  OH gave them. I was scared at first but it wasn't too bad. I reckon it will get easier as I progress. But symptoms will likely worsen,  headaches, nausea etc. But that's part of the journey.  I just have to make sure that I stay hydrated. 
  • Morning Giegie, no that all made sense 😊  I'm around 2 days late now. Im just worried that it's the pregnacare as I've read so many bad reviews (but totally ignored the good ones...lol). The only thing that is giving me the slightest hope is that my egcm did dry up around CD13/14 so I think I did ovulate then but can't be sure as don't temp anymore. I think that around 3 days ago my cm was ever so slightly brown tinged. Ahh my head is all over the place. I'm definitely going to do what you said and try to hold out for as long as I can to test if she doesn't arrive. I must have gone the loo about a 100 times yesterday as I was convinced she'd turned up. Sorry for the long ranty message!! 😂😅  
  • sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Jun 23, 2019 8:02AM
    Glad your injection went well. Bless your oh giving it to you, what a man. I hope the side effects aren't too bad. How long do you have to take them for? Xx 
  • GiegieGiegie Regular
    edited Jun 23, 2019 8:19AM
    Rant away hun 😊, it helps to calm the mind I find. Not that this is  consider ranting. 

He's got experience with giving insulin to his mum, which was a reassurance. He probably did it with eyes closed (he couldn't stop bragging 😂).
    The injections are for 11 days,  but this depends on the growth of my follicles which contains my eggs. I'm technically cd6 (of a normal cycle) today and have a scan  at cd10 to check the number and sizes of the follicles. Injections will either stop then if they are of the right size for ovulation (this is  egg collection day in the IVF world) or continue if they are not.

• Love that he couldn't stop bragging 😂😂😂 sounds like you're in good hands 👍

It's mazing what medical advances we can do with the human body these days...it's amazing. I really hope you're brewing some lovely big follicles for collection. Xx

Will keep you update if AF arrives...or not. I have some weird cramping at the moment, all mainly to the right side. 
  • It does sound promising hunni really hope it's your month xxx
  • Thank you trying. How your feeling this morning? Xx
  • Honestly? Sad as think she is on her way its difficult with the other symptoms but I'm feeling hormonal and my boobs have gotten more sore last couple of days so think I'm out but I'm really hopeful for you hunni xxxx

Giegie glad the injections are not too bad and nice of hubby to do them for you hope side effects are not too bad for you xxxx

Hope everyone else is ok? Xxx
  • It's so hard to get your hopes up especially when we've be burnt by it in the past. I remember your boobs getting sore when you got bfp??? Xx
  • My boobs always used to get sore b4 AF and in early pregnancy b4 the mmc since then nothing until around last period they went strange tingly and just weird and have been until 2 days ago when they went bit sore dont know what it means my stomach is also swollen my little girl said yesterday is there a new baby in there mummy as its getting bigger it was heart breaking I just dont know what is going on at the moment as in I dont know now what is PMS and what is to do with what ever is going on does that make sense? Xxx
  • Yeah hun, it really does make sense. I'm really hoping you get to the bottom of it either way. We're here whenever you need us. Xx
  • Thank you hunni it means a lot xxxx keep us posted got all fingers and toes crossed xxxx
  • Sas I really hope this is it for you! It’s so difficult not to get your hopes up when af is late! Fx for you and keep us posted!xxx

Trying sorry to hear you are feeling sad! Sending lots of hugs xxx

giegie how lovely of your oh to do your injections, I hope all goes well and the side affects aren’t bad xxx
  • Thank you flowers xx
  • Thank you flowers hunni hope your well xxx
  • Morning ladies,

CD31 and still no AF. Petty much everything the same as last few days although boob soreness has eased a bit. To the girls who have been pregnant where you hungry?? I have a veracious appetite!!! 

Hope you are all good. 

Xxx
  • Morning Sas,  I was really hungry lol this again is promising when are you gonna test? Xxxx
  • Take it all back, just been the toilet and have started spotting 😏 I take it the pregnacare made me ovulate 4 days later than normal so I will be stopping them definitely this month's and just back to the good old folic acid. Feeling ok about it all, but it was a rollercoaster of a cycle!! Xx
  • sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Jun 24, 2019 7:10AM
    It was just weird because of the increased hunger, sore boobs and the little cramps over the last 3 days. Unless it was a Chemical. I didn't test so I suppose I don't know. Xx
  • Sas sorry you’ve started spotting! It’s annoying that something like pregnacare that is meant to be good for your body can mess it up and make you confused, sending lots of hugs xxx

trying when is af due for you?xxx
This discussion has been closed.