Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2dpo TWW anyone want to join?

1111213141517»

Replies

• Hi guys remember me😁 so I’m officially 4 days late now but still BFN I’m so confused. No signs of af starting and I just feel pregnant. Maybe I’m over thinking things as I had a melt down a week ago and said I wasn’t going to try again for 6 months I was just fed up of always having negatives but this is the first time since we have been trying that I’m late im usually spot on every 28 days. I did a test yesterday morning but maybe I should wait another 2 days I don’t know.
    hope everyone has been okay and congratulations on all the positives 
    xxxx
  • Hi Jules! I hope you are ok? It took me almost 7 days to get my BFP! So remember it ain't over till AF shows! Xx
  • I hope so hopefulolderlass I’m just confused why af hasn’t came and I’m still getting negatives.

how is pregnancy treating you Hun? Xxxx
  • Congratulations @Witmore26 and @Nefertiti17 - we have a lovely Due in November 2019 birth club if you fancy checking it out. 

• Hi Jules. Pregnancy is treating me fine. I don't really have many symptoms - I'm around 6 weeks. So I am just hoping for the best that things are doing well. It's as agonising as the tww! 🤔
  • You will be absolutely fine hun I’m so pleased for you, enjoy every minute. il keep you updated with me , I will do another test in a few days unless the witch arrives xxxx
  • So many bfps! Jules sometimes people don't get positive til way after af was due so don't panic. 
    Hopeful you're roughly the same as me. 
    I have a scan today though as been getting pains again like before so hopefully 🤞 
    Xx
  • So I did my test last night after 2 mins there was a clear bfn this morning however I checked but it again and seen this.... is it an evap line I’m really unsure xxxx
  • Oh man it won’t let me upload it says it’s too big ill try again xxx
  • Blue dye tests tend to be quite bad for evap lines I'd try a pink dye test like first response. Good luck xxx
  • Thanks Sophie I’ve sent my partner to the chemist to get another one xxxx
  • No worries keep us updated! Fingers crossed for you xxx
  • Well it was a BFN this one I’m just confused I’m 5 days late now with no signs of af. I’ve had headaches and sore boobs and I pulling sensation all the same as my last pregnancy’s but no positive so il just have to wait for af or maybe test at the weekend this is so frustrating xxxx
  • Do you track your ovulation? You may have ovulated later than usual xxx
  • I haven’t tracked ovulation at all so not sure when I would Have ovulated this month I’ve got the ovulation sticks and thermometer all ready for next cycle. I’m 4 days not 5 days late I pressed the wrong button before. It’s still frustrating. Maybe I haven’t ovulated at all. I’m moving house in 4 weeks so have been stressed maybe that’s why I’m late. I guess only time will tell xxx
  • Hi girls not sure if you's pop to this group or not but I found out I'm pregnant yesterday I can't believe it. I'm absolutely thrilled xxxxxx
  • Awwwwww jules..... 

massive congratulations too you hun that’s amazing news!!!! So happy for you!!!! 
    I wish you a healthy happy 9 months ❤️. Well done you xx