Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2dpo TWW anyone want to join?

Replies

• Amazing! Yorkshire! And Cyprus.  Where else?!

I've had 4 beers! 

• Morning ladies!!!

Hope your all ok?

Sorry I wasn't posting yesterday my little boy had been up all night with a poorly ear so I had 2 hour sleep 😩😵😴 felt hungover lol!!!

I've not been drinking although after the miscarriage I went out for my friends birthday and had a MASSIVE blow out lol! Absolutely ***faced! Which is not normal for me 😂🙈

OMG I'm in Yorkshire too!!! South Yorkshire!!! This is amazing lol!!! 

Any appearance of your AF yet Sharon?

When are you all going to start testing?

AF is due 1st March 😩😩 my bloody birthday too!! 

I had some cramps yesterday and my felt some strange kind of dipping 🙈😕🤯 in my pelvic! 

Hopefully this is our cycle ladies!!! 

Can you imagine if we all are due around the same time?! We could meet up with the babies!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

• Morning ladies!!!

🤣🤣.. thats crazy your all from Yorkshire! How funny! You have probably all crossed paths at some point! I’m living in Cyprus but I’m from Grimsby... not to far 😂! 

I had a couple of drinks last night too... I think we need it to help with the stress! 

Yes sharon any news??? 

Aww suzielulu what an amazing birthday gift if you get your BFP! 

We are getting there girls.. slowly but surly ☺️🤞🏻 xx

• Also I have no symptoms to report 😞! 

I know it’s still early but some of your symtoms sound very promising and I literally have zero!! 

still patiently waiting for something 🤞🏻. Anyone else have anything new to report lol xx 

• Don't stress about symptoms jade. I don't know if half the time it's in my head! I just want it so bad 😭 

When are you going to start testing? 

• I think I keep felling light cramps and last night it felt like butterflies in my stomach but I’m the same don’t know if it’s in my head, no other symptoms tho x

• Morning all,

Such a coincidence a lot from Yorkshire! I'm West Yorkshire though.

AF due on Monday for me. When I'm this close to AF I can never resist the urge to poas! Used a cheap test with sensitivity 15mlU/ml (which they claim means you can test a week after conception) and it was a BFN 👎🏻 

Suzie I hope AF stays away for you as a BFP would be a great birthday present. If I'm not pregnant this month I'll ovulate around my birthday next month.

• Not long to go through till we can test. I hate the waiting part. 

How was everyone's previous pregnancies and deliveries? 

• Fingers crossed for this month Sharon! 

I've literally got a bag full of tests ready lol!

With the last pregnancy I miscarried I was taking cheap tests every day as I still couldn't believe it. I doubt myself so much.

I've already been looking at vitamins for both hubby and If we don't conceive this cycle. See if they make a difference 🙈

• Morning all!

So nice to hear from you all this morning.

No symptoms from me at all today. We are all very near the testing stage. Hopefully at least one of us get their BFP this cycle.

I've never been pregnant before. Going for my first 🤞

Sharon. Monday is so close!! Can you do a FRER or is it too far away? 

What's everyone up to today to keep busy? 

Xx

• I’m at work today til 5 booo! At least it keeps me occupied! 

im South Yorkshire too :)

I’m not sure when to start testing I want to test early but don’t want the dissapointment, my last pregnancy I got bfn at 11dpo and assumed I was out then af didn’t arrive and I got bfp at 15dpo just wish it had lasted :( x

• I'm so sorry for all your losses :(

I hope work isn't too bad Loz. 

I am in west Yorkshire.  😂

Iim going to try and drag DH away from the football and enjoy some sunshine!

• Fingers crossed hopeful!!! 

I've been cleaning the house 😩🤯🙈😂 I'm addicted to MrsHinch and been hinching the house 😂 

My little man is making me pull my hair out though with all the Lego 😵😵😵.

Hubby is working until 2 then we are going shopping 😆😆😆

Its such a lovely day! Hope it's like this on Friday as last year it was snowing!! So might be able to go out on my birthday this year lol!! And hopefully celebrate a BFP!!! 

• Hey girls. 

I think I’ll test around 10/11 DPO hopefully not before and have to be disappointed! 

I keep thinking I’m getting light cramps but it’s so hard to actually feel if there real or haveing me on lol! 

We are so close... we are doing good! I’ve cleaned my whole hole.. I’ve paced myself so it’s taken three days! Currently babysitting at my friends house so have all the kids keeping me busy for now! 

I had two great pregnancies... no cravings, loads of energy felt my most healthiest being pregnant! I had a little sickness with my daughter in the first trimester but was fine after that! My first labour was horrific.. I had a problem with my liver and so had to be induced (around due date so not to bad) and I was in labour for 4 days... haif of that was false contractions due to the drip and then I was rushed into theatre were I had to have forceps, doesn’t sound that bad but it was the worst! I lost so much blood and had to be cut down below so had stitches and seriously couldn’t use the toilet for weeks... had to do all my business in a bath full of warm water! Second, not so bad... had an epidoral and so the Labour was a breeze! 

how about you all??!xx 

• Well I'm 7dpo today so I might do a test on day 10 😆🙈🤞 if I can wait that long lol!!

I'm off for a spa day tomorrow but about worried about it really! 

Oh God Lauren sounds like you had a difficult time! 

I ended up having an emergency section after 10 hours in labour. He turned and ended up with face presentation so they couldn't use suction or forceps to get him out so ended up with the section after begging for it! 

But you know what if I was told that to have another baby I had to go through all the same process I would. It's crazy how you forget it all as soon as that little baby is placed on you 😍😍😍😍

• I’m West Yorkshire :-) 

Never been pregnant so cant really comment on pregnancies and births. 

We are both visiting family in London this weekend so that is well and truly taking my mind off things. Next weekend will be a LOT harder to not over analyse everything. 

No more symptoms to report although I cried at the Lego movie so hormones clearly all over the place! Still having light discomfort and I also keep feeling a butterfly sensation in lower abdomen. CM very creamy and white, not sure if that’s a good sign or whether it just means I’m done ovulating. Boobs still not sore.

• I've never been pregnant. These labour stories sound a bit terrifying but good to know it's all worth it.

I've got 2 FRER in the house but I'm worried I'll waste the money and be disappointed with the result. 

Sounds like some good weekend plans to distract from symptom spotting... spa, shopping, London and feeding a hinching addiction 🤣

Why you worried about the spa Suzie?

After 3 ciders last night tonight I'll just be on the chocolate.

• Very true Suzielulu... you 100% forget all pain and worries... and even as bad as mine was I still want another! It’s all worth it thats for sure! Oh bless you yours sounds awful too 🙈. 

Yes sounds like you all have some good distractions... we need to lol! 

I still have no other symptoms! Wish I did but don’t worry girls still early... hopefully none of us will be wasting money and we all get our two little red lines!!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

xx

• Oh my god 🙈. So last night my friend told me she was 3 days late so I gave her one of my tests... she did it this morning and it’s positive!!!!!!!!!! So happy for her but what are the odds of me being pregnant too 🤣.. plus there is about 4 friends on this army camp that are pregnant recently! Surly my odds are low now!!!! Unless there is something in the water lol xx

• Awwww that would be amazing for you Jade!! Congratulations to you friend though! 

Got a confession!! I caved this morning and took a test 🙈🙈 it was very faint but I could see a line! 🙈🙈 hopefully is wasnt an evap line though 😩image

Hope it's not just my eyes! 

Fun used and a first response early test used! 

Was feeling really sickly last night. I've got headache and necklace this morning but my boons have seemed to settle down with the discomfort! 

Fingers crossed for all these sticky beans!!