Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

2dpo TWW anyone want to join?

Replies

• Picture quality is rubbish!

• Aww suzielulu 😱... I zoomed in then I could see a very faint line! How exciting 😃.... do another one in a day or two and see if it gets stronger!!!!!!! How do you feel??xx

• Morning ladies, Exciting I hope the line gets darker for you suzielulu. 

So my bbt dropped this morning at 8dpo I have this weird ache on my right side, hoping bbt rises again tomorrow and this is an implantation dip but not getting my hopes up too much x

• Loz27... oh my gosh that sounds promising too 😱! This may just be a lucky thread after all!!!!!! Eeeeeekkkkk!!!!! 😆😆xx

• Fingers crossed for us all, been having little cramps all day now just ate dinner and feel nauseas hope my body isn’t playing tricks on me xx

• How many DPO are you? When are you gonna test! 

Have you had any bleeding etc?xx

• I’m 8dpo not had any bleeding but then I didn’t with my other pregnancy implantation bleed apparently isn’t as common as everyone thinks, 

i have just been sick strangely and I feel dreadful hope I’m not getting a bug!! 

I don’t know when to test as I don’t want disappointment, I have a smear test booked tomorrow and I don’t know if that effects any thing if I am having implantation xx

• Loz I have my smear test booked tomorrow  but I'm not sure if I'll be able to have it after my MC as my friend said you cant have one until 3 months after as the hormones are still present. So will have to see what they say. Not sure if they would be able to tell if my cervix was open or closed now 🤞🤞🤞 

I've had some cramps today and my booba have had some pain when laid on them. Feeling a little nauseous today too! 

Come on sticky beans!!! 

• Suzie I think I see a line! Do one in a few days and see if it’s darker :-) 

Loz I really wish I could tell with temps like you but mine seem to be all over the place. Still faint cramping today but no other symptoms really. 

Lookihg at all the evidence I have I think I may have ovulated Thursday which would mean I’m only 3dpo so a little way off testing yet! Wishing my life away lol 

• Oh yeh of course I didn’t have implantation bleeding with any of mine either.. but if you had had bleeding then I would say that’s a strong advantage! I would talk to the nurse regarding a smear, I’m sure they usually ask if you think you might be pregnant so just let them know before they begin just to be on the safe side! Maybe wait a day or two then do a test 🤞🏻! 

Healthygenes1986..I’m like you, I’m not 100% sure when I ovulated this month.. just hoping I caught it! It definitely wasn’t when the app said it would be that’s for sure! I think I ovulated a lot earlier this month!  

well whatever day we all are, we will all know soon enough!!!!! Roll on D day xx

• Jade yeah apps totally wrong imo although if I’m right and it was Thursday then the app was only one day out. I’m going to see how this week goes and if I get more symptoms may just test with a cheapie next Sunday 

• Yeh go with your body hun! That’s what I’m going to do! 

Its so disheartening that I don’t have any symptoms and it’s hard not to overthink everything, although you can go well into your first trimester without symtoms it’s still so annoying 😩! I’m not the most patient person at the best of times lol. I think I’ll be twice as disappointed if I’m not pregnant this month as I know I can’t try next month so April will be my next Chance... and that seems so long away lol!

Us poor women xx    

• Suzie! I am so excited to hopefully see a darker line.

Loz. All signs looking good :)

Healthygenes. I think I'll be testing next Sunday also. 

I'm like you jade, hardly any symptoms. My headaches have been coming and going. I have a far amount of watery slightly creamy CM and a fairly consistent cramp on the left side of my uterus....but not sure what all of that means. If anything!! Also I'm only 6/7 DPO so still far too early.

Argh. The wait!!

Also I think I may have read that this site may be down a couple of days this week. I think Monday and Tuesday:(

• Oh my gosh 😱! Maybe once we can all chat again we will be able to share some good news 🤞🏻. To be fair hun your symtoms sound good to me, hopefully they all get stronger for you!!! When do you think you will be testing? 

I get an occasional warm sensation in my lower abdomen but that’s literally it.. I’m always cold at the minute too so I don’t think that’s a positive sign lol! I’m hoping some symtoms will appear for me to google the hell out of, especially if I can’t talk to you ladies for the next few days 😩 haha!!!xx  

• I forgot about the site going down I was meant to mention it, I’m gutted lol I seem to spend all my free time on here looking what everyone’s outcomes are, will be a surprise to see if we have any bfp by Thursday though! Fingers crossed xx

• To be honest I’m hoping if the site is down I am less likely to be obsessing over TTC and can just fling myself into work the next few days. See you all on the other side!

• Ha ha!! See you in the other side 😂! 

Well im hoping we get some BFP by Thursday 🤞🏻🤞🏻. 

Se exciting!!!!! 

Good luck to us all and speak soon ladies!xx 

• Fingers crossed for the BFPs! Good luck ladies!

See you all on the other side!!!

💖💖💖💖