Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2dpo TWW anyone want to join?

Replies

• Options

I caved and tested woke up feeling sick and cramping, didn’t think the chats would still be posting, what do you think ladies xx

• Options

OMG Lozz I think I defo see a line!!

• Options

It’s deffinetly there in person my camera is abit rubbish, I just hope it gets darker, not due on til 2nd xx

• Options

Oh my gosh 😱! I see it definitely. How exciting! How many DPO are you? and what has been your symtoms and from when? xx

• Options

Omggg I can see the line!!! 💖💖💖

• Options
    Ladies! It seems things are back up and running! I have missed you all!

Updates please! How have you all been?

Not much to report from me. No symptoms at all. Still only 10DPO, so time yet..

Xx
  • Options
    Hello! Great to see you here on our upgraded forum! Unfortunately, the tech team tells us we have to go back to read-only on the old site – just to fix something. All will be back in a bit! Sorry...
  • Options
    Hi all, just a quickie to say you can keep posting as we're staying live, but it might be a while before others arrive here, due to a few technical issues... please bear with us! 
  • Options
    Hi ladies!!
    Looks like we are back in action! Hows everyone been?

Hopeful I was very doubtful with that previous test I did BUT i got my BFP with the digital clearblue! 1-2 weeks!!!! 
    The new thread wont let me post a pic but I'll keep having a go and see what I can do!!

So glad we are back on the forum!!!
    💖💖💖💖
  • Options
    Suzie, you have a BFP?!!!

Amazing!! 🤗💖
  • Options
    Huge congratulations to you @Suzielulu - what wonderful news! Can we tempt you to be the first to kick off our new Due in November 2019 thread? 
  • Options
    Hopeful yes I got my BFP!!!! 😍

The new changes wont let me post a pic says the file is too big 😩😩🤯🤯

How are you feeling? 
  • Options
    Congrats suzielulu my line got darker too still only 12dpo Iv got a digital to take but was holding out abit, what dpo did you take digital? Xx
  • Options
    also Can’t post the pic x
  • Options
    Loz I would be around 10/11 DPO when I tested but with all the months TTC and miscarriages my dates are all over the place. 
    I did a digital test and it said 1-2 weeks pregnant?! 
    If you have a couple of digital tests I'd definitely do one.
    I did a test Tuesday night at 7pm and the line was so clear so I did a digital one yesterday morning 😁😁😁
  • Options
    I will do one tomorrow then :) do you have any symptoms x
  • Options
    DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited Feb 28, 2019 7:43PM
    Hi @Suzielulu and @Loz27 here's a guide to how to post pics - please let me know if you need any more help. 

• Options
    Thanks Danielle, 
    top 9dpo bottom 11dpo x
  • Options
    Loz!!! You are definitely pregnant!!!! Eeeeeek!!!
    Do the digital one! 
    So exciting congratulation 😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖