Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2dpo TWW anyone want to join?

Replies

• Thank you Danielle! Xx
  • You are too 😍😍😍 
    I’m not letting myself get too excited yet I’m so scared!! I keep getting short stabbing pains, really hoping we both have sticky ones this time xx
  • Omg loz!! Told you!! Congrats!!!
    Such a relief when you see the words isn't it!!
    Xxx
  • 😍😍
    2 BFP so far anyone else? Xxx
  • Hi ladies, I've just got some sticks ready for first thing tomorrow! Fingers crossed for 2 pretty lines and for no AF on Monday!
  • Oh my god girls 😱!!! I didn’t even realise it’s back up and running... what an amazing thing to wake up too!!! An absolute massive congratulations to you both what wonderful news ❤️❤️! I bet your both over the moon! 
    My fingers stay crossed for you Hopefulolderlass!!!! Hoping you get your BFP! 
    Unfortunately I think I’m out this month... I did two tests, one 10DPO and I thought I saw the faintest line so did another 11DPO and nothing on that one 😩 both first response tests so I’m sure it would of been darker! If I’m late then of course I’ll do another but I still dont have any symptoms so im pretty sure that’s me out! 
    Still... amazing news for you both!!! 🤰🏻🤰🏻xx
  • Thanks jadey, also keeping my finger crossed for all of you, it still hasn’t sunk in I think it’s because I darent let my self get too excited xx
  • Aww bless ya hun! I think you 100% should get excited!!!!! It’s amazing news so try not to worry!!!! You have a little mirical growing inside you girls.... that’s definitely something to be excited about!!! 😊🎉xx
  • Hi ladies,

Welcome back Jade! How have you been?

A bfn from me this morning. A first response one at 12dpo as well, so pretty sure it's also a no from me but if AF doesn't show, I'll test again!

How are you both suzie and loz? I hope your both looking after yourselves!!

Happy Saturday!
  • Hi Hopefulolderlass.. how are you hun? I’m ok, bit disheartened but until AF shows her ugly face we should still hold on for hope! I’ll try and post a pic of my two tests... I swear I saw something on my first hence why I did the second but my first test looks more prominent in real life so the second should of been darker but wasn’t... sucks but it is what it is! 
    Yeh girls how you both feeling anyway? Any more symtoms 😆! 

How are are you doing healthygenes1986??xx
  • Hi all, I didn’t realise this was up and running again as I haven’t been getting the emails. 

Congrats to Suzie and Loz that’s amazing 😆

I am going round a friends house tonight and there will be lots of wine so even though I’m only 9dpo I just did a cheapie test with FMU and I think I can see a line but it’s really faint. DH thinks it’s nothing to get excited about so I’m going to wait a couple of days then do the CB early test. My AF isn’t due until Thursday.

Q- if you got a really faint line would you not drink any alcohol? I’ve got a dilemma because the friends house I am going round has been TTC as well but way longer than me and I’ve avoided telling her that we are trying too as I don’t want things to be awkward if one of us fell pregnant. So I don’t know whether to have a drink or not. Could just have one glass and try to make it last or say I’m not feeling too well? I’m probably by pregnant as it’s such a faint line it’s probably not a BFP.
  • Sorry, typo, I meant I’m probably NOT pregnant. I’ve tried uploading a pic off my phone of the test but can’t seem to do it.
  • Here is one but I’ve got another in a different light...

• And the other one 
  • Hi Healthy! Nice to have you back :)

I am no expert but I would say you are pregnant. I think a line is a positive regardless of the intensity!

Fingers crossed for you lady!

• Healthygenes1986... I think congratulations is in order 😆🤰🏻xx
  • Cheers for the opinions, I think it is probably safest to not drink at all round my friends house, I’ll just tell her I’m hungover as to be fair I went to a gig with DH last night so would be quite easy to tell that fib. 

Ill do another test in the morning and let you know if any updates.

Jade have you been having any more symptoms? I’ve been cramping a fair bit but no sickness or sore boobs. Have also been not at all interested in DTD (don’t know if that classes as a symptom but generally my sex drive is usually way higher than DH - sorry tmi), and also been having headaches last couple of days but work has been quite stressful so could be that.
  • No hun, no symtoms at all really! I get the odd shooting pain in my boobs and had some jelly like CM (sorry) but that’s literally it! I deffo think I’m out this month unfortunately!!! 
    Ace news for you though... all 3 of you! 🤰🏻🤰🏻🤰🏻! So exciting!!! 😆

you gonna do any more tests???xx