Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can anyone help? Is this a faint line

2»

Replies

• Hi lily, when I was doing OPK my periods would always come 2 weeks and 1 day after a positive   opk. But I didn’t know for me that they’re only “late” after 32 days because my cycles are from 28-32 and I’m currently 34 and still no AF. Just going to wait it out till Monday and see if af does show. Not getting my hopes up because have in past and then the witch showed lol. 

sienna I think the first 2 are dye runs so they’re not valid I would retwst but I do see a line on the last picture. 😊 but is that on time frame. 

• Helda, ah i seee... yes i agree with you makes sense to wait until Monday (you have good will power lol) hopefully AF stays away!! Let me know what happens x

Sienna, i agree with Helda they look like evaps to me? But i too can see a line on the last test :) when did you take these? Have you taken anymore? Best of luck 

• Hey,

just thought id write an update...

unfortunately i ended up misscarrying today after 7 days of being late for AF... 

was told by Drs that i was probably only 1-2 weeks so very very early 😟 i didnt produce enough HCG for the baby to cling tight.. and my HCG never really rose from the first few days... so yeah just an update