Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I feel lost

Been ttc for almost 1 year. I am due to start in 2 days and yesterday I got a faint positive line. It showed up in about 3 mins. Then today different brand but same pink dye and it’s atark white... I’m so confused. How can these tests play with our emotions like this? 😔

That test was yesterday morning. And this test below is from this morning. Clearly negative. 

Has anyone else gone through this. I feel sad and alone. Such a rollercoaster 

Replies

• Options

It's so stressful isn't it!! I hate that in school it was made out you'd get pregnant really easily.

The first one looks positive so hopefully AF won't show up. Fingers crossed for you.

• Options

Yes. If you see my original post, I went through the exact same thing. I saw the same thing on my test and it’s the first time I had ever seen anything on a test. Next day same thing but lighter then I got my period. I truly thought when I saw that little line it was finally my time. I know how you feel. 

• Options

Thank you!!! I’ve given up hope in my mind! Disappointed to say the least! especially since the first one had a faint line... 😕 

• Options

Yes it is disappointing I feel the same way :( it’s sad that we rely on these tests and we sometimes get false answers. They say a line is a line and if there is any color then it’s picking up hcg but in our experience that seems to be not true. Sometimes and what seems to be a lot of the time from what I read on others posts, the tests have alot indents.