Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could this be it?!

Hi everyone. 14 DPO today (ish). From about a week after conception I had really sore boobs, insane heartburn, backache and needed to wee a lot. The past few days these symptoms have disappeared and I took a test this morning and it was negative, even a first response I took a couple of days ago was negative. I’m due AF today and Tonight I wiped and had pink discharge (which never usually happens With me, usually its dark brown and keeps flowing)  but the pink/red is only there when I wipe and not every time. I have Period type cramps and feel like I do when I’m bleeding... but I’m not, really. My question is, is it possible to implant this late on and go on to get a positive? I only ask because with my son I tested positive a day before AF but had my small bleed the day my period was due?! Any opinions/advice please? I convinced myself I was but now because of the lack of symptoms and negative tests I’m sure I’m out! Thank you 

Replies

• Options

Unfortunately I can't give you an answer. Only time will tell I guess. Fingers crossed for you hun. Any more bleeding?

• Options

None at all. My cervix has also gone extremely high and last time i checked (couple days ago) it was medium. I’m so confused x