Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Clomid. TTC with baby #3

Hi ladies, I am new here. I had a baby when I was 18, then went on nexplanon bar, then once I got married we TTC for over a year, finally we had to take clomid. I did several rounds, upping the dosage each time with my OBGYN. Once we quit I had a normal cycle then the next due one, I was pregnant. I have never had normal cycles, and since my son in 2017, I hadnt had one at all. Currently on day 2 of provera to induce AF and waiting to start first round of clomid again. With my son and the clomid the first time, I didnt traack ovulation or anything at all, just took it had sex and hoped for the best. This time I really want it to work better so I'm planning to test with OPK and track ovulation and CM. 

Anyone else doing this or have success stories? Those are always good to read! 

Replies

• edited Jun 4, 2019 8:57AM
    Hiya how are you getting on? I had to take clomid for my first aswell. Managed to fall naturally with my second but currently on clomid trying for my third. So I understand the difficulties! Am on cd14 with a good 20mm follicle after tracking yesterday.