Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying for a baby in April? Talk here!

1212223242527»

Replies

• @Jojo1430 It does not mean that you are not pregnant, it might be only low HcG  level that the test was not able to pick up on. Please, stick with the coke or fizzy drink in the gin glass this weekend and try to relax. Have a nice time and maybe test around Monday?! I haven't tested yet, trying to be patient. I have had bad cramps yesterday and a bit this morning. No, no, no! Not symptom spotting! :D xx
  • Well ladies yesterday I got my positive opk and it's getting lighter today the only thing is I only got high fertility on the CB? But the one I got my darkest opk I didn't use the CB so I'm thinking I just didn't take it at the right time. I've only bd'd 3 times every other day from CD13-17 and I'm on CD 18 today. I'm hoping to get my temp rise tomorrow. Should I try to bd again today?
  • @Eclipsa You could try one more time just for luck & fun! :) 
  • @Eclipsa there is no harm in having another go lol. 🥰 

@remedios I've had a lovely weekend , I'm a but disheartened tho as although I'm not due af til Thursday my temp dropped massively this morn. That with my negative test yesterday I think I'm defo out of the game 😔

• Hey everyone I’ve been quietly reading in the back. I think I’m going to try temping this month, what should your graph look like as a norm? Been panicking myself about having light periods and not being on for very long but I think this is just my norm still every month it panics me! Hope all are well and congrats to al the BFP! Xx
  • Well 10dpo today and BFN not even a hint of a line or evap/indent 😭 I'm not out until af shows but 4 days isn't very long will test again Thursday 😆
  • @Eclipsa Some people have BFN on 14dpo, day of AF is due and have BFP 15/16dpo. Fingers crossed this is your month! 
  • Well af was due yesterday so took a test this morning and thought I saw the faintest of lines but a few hours later in the loo af started I'm so upset 😞 I was so excited because it's father's day and I thought I had a line finally but I guess not...