Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Trying for a baby in April? Talk here!

Replies

• @Sharon88 I think your right it is AF just a really weird one :( xx
  • @xSJ18 aww I'm really sorry to hear that. I feel like as soon as we start ttc our bodies suddenly do odd things! 
  • Wonder if anyone can help me?.i am on my 2nd month of TTC and ive had a temp from at 9dpo and my flo app is all changed also my cycle was 27 days now everythings changed was does this mean im so confussed..  my Period is now due in 12 days instead of 5? my cm is watery and sticky. 
  • Hi 

I am new to this forum, my partner and I are ttc in April as well. We started in Dec 18 and both dont have children. It's been really hard as I have no one to talk to except my husband. I am praying for my miracle this month because it's all I can think about esp towards my fertile window which starts 12th. I hope someone else with similar cycle can join me on this journey.

Thanks
  • @LittleLove0x I don't temp so sorry i don't know what your chart means. If this is only your 2nd month trying i would think your app won't have enough data to make accurate predictions yet. 

Hi @Sham. I started trying in December too. I am also trying for my first. I think i will ovulate on 17th or 18th April- i just use an app to estimate my ov day (no opk or temping) so we try have sex every 2 days for my whole cycle so i don't miss my ovulation.
  • Hi ladies, I’m currently on CD27 of 29 day cycle. We dtd CD 10,13,15 and 18 so hopefully we are covered this month! Since Sunday I have noticed the strangest little lumps around my nipples (Googled and they’re ‘Montgomery’s tubercles’) and been cramping like AF cramps for around 4/5days. Anyone else experienced symptoms like this whilst ttc? This is our 3rd month trying, thanks!
    sending lots of luck to everyone x
  • KL10 said:
    Hi ladies, I’m currently on CD27 of 29 day cycle. We dtd CD 10,13,15 and 18 so hopefully we are covered this month! Since Sunday I have noticed the strangest little lumps around my nipples (Googled and they’re ‘Montgomery’s tubercles’) and been cramping like AF cramps for around 4/5days. Anyone else experienced symptoms like this whilst ttc? This is our 3rd month trying, thanks!
    sending lots of luck to everyone x
    All this sounds really promising. Do you record when you dtd then? I might have to start doing that too 😂
  • Hi @KL10, sounds promising! I current about 4 weeks along and had AF like cramps in the lead up to being due. She just never showed up! Good luck 🌠
  • So I’ve been tracking ovulation unexpectedly, I got my peak Tuesday and yesterday, 4 weeks after m/c ... so now the TWW starts all over again 😫 don’t know how I’m gonna get through these 2 weeks lol 
    congratulations @Luluuu
    @Coconutfox -how are you? what cycle day are you now?
    @KL10 fingers crossed for you! I get niggly cramps when AF is normally due , when are you looking to test?? 
  • Hi ladies. 
    Well this is our second month ttc. I am due on my period today. I sort of feel like it may come 😢 I had a sterilisation reversal in January so I have the added worry that it hasn't worked x 
  • @Dmr1996 Hey I'm on day 20 and according to my app my most fertile! Been away for a few days it it's been really nice to get away from it all
  • Penny78 said:
    Hi ladies. 
    Well this is our second month ttc. I am due on my period today. I sort of feel like it may come 😢 I had a sterilisation reversal in January so I have the added worry that it hasn't worked x 
    If you can get it reverse then that means it has been successful for other people. Otherwise they wouldn't bother doing it. You have just as much chance as all the other people who have children after a sterilisation. 
  • @LittleLove0x hi there! Im no expert but from what I’ve learned doing my own temps, it looks like your body geared up to ovulate but didn’t. This happens some cycles, so with a temp drop your body could be trying to ovulate again which sounds likely with your CM? Do you use OPKs? I find i still need to use OPKs with temps to get a more accurate timeframe. 
  • edited Apr 11, 2019 4:48PM
    Hello Ladies, hope everyone is well. Just been having a catch up. I miss loads when I'm working lol.

@xSJ18 you are the same as me at the moment. My last 3 cycles were 26, 26 and 27 days. But I'm currently on day 29 and no af yet. I usually know the day she is coming and nothing yet. I haven't done a test yet. If nothing by the weekend I'll do one. We only dtd once this cycle as I had a bit of a downer and said I didnt want a Christmas baby. Selfish of me I know, but we shall see what happens x 

@coconutfox I always record when we've dtd. I use 2 apps. Flo and Glow. They seem to be really good. Flo especially x
  • @Jojo1430 the day my AF came it didn’t feel like it was coming which was frustrating. My periods are normally pretty regular and I’m only on for 3 days it’s not overly heavy either, I always panic that my periods are too light and it means somethings wrong but it’s consistent so is that just my norm? I think I’m on my last day of this weird period it’s lasted 3 days but extremely light in flow and colour so weird! Hope everyone else is feeling ok xxx
  • Coconut yes I always record just because I put it in on my ‘fertility friend’ app. I don’t track ovulation with opks or temps though. So roughly know my fertile window and just know when we dtd around the time. We are pretty casual about the whole thing just because I am naturally a planner and will stress so trying not at all! I am due AF Saturday I was very silly and tested on tuesday (5 days before period 🙄) and it was BFN so I’m thinking that if I was even a tiny faint line would’ve appeared but I’m not so sure. Af cramps had completely gone today I’ve had nothing at all today.. not sure if that’s a good sign or not?! I still have the little spots on my nipples though... this whole journey is very odd!! X
  • Our bodies do strange things to us don't they 🤣 let's hope it's good signs for us all x
  • @jojo143 have you had your period yet? That sounds pretty promising! I'm currently on my ovulation day I think I keep taking opk tests but no line yet which is really frustrating!
  • @KL10 does the Web tell you why the lil spots appear? I said to my oh the other day that it's really confusing but you know when something is up 😂
  • @Coconutfox have you used opk before? I can barely get any line on them let alone a positive! I've used internet cheapies and clear blue but nothing. I am certain i ovulate though as very regular periods normally.