Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cyst while TTC ...am I the only one?

Hi all. New member here. I just need support because this is the hardest thing to go through. Myself and SO desperately want a child after we got married. We really havent given ourselves a fair shake as we have only DTD maybe 3 times a month but we have been trying to plan it around my ovulation. I have always had a regular spot on to the DAY period. I feel like i have an idea roughly when i ovulate by my EWCM. I was told i have a probable hemmoragic cyst on my right ovary measuring about 5cm. It was noted its a "simple cyst" and they expect it to go away on its own. This month my period was 2 days early and HEAVY bleeding so i counted myself out this month. It was noted in my ultrasound i have "multiple follicles" is that a bad thing? Does that mean even though i get positive ovulation tests and EWCM etc. I may NOT be ovulating?  Im just struggling to know if maybe its my ovulation or the lack of DTD. has anyone else experienced a cyst like this? I have a follow up in 2 days to see if the size has changed or it is gone. 

Replies

• Options
    I should also add..my bleeding this month seemed to be almost encased in mucous (TMI sorry) nothing like my regular period i am wondering if maybe it is my cyst bleeding out. Im just lost.