Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I have no idea what my CM is telling me

Hey ladies, 
So I had EWCM really strong for about 4 days (which is really really unusual for me) so we BD on all those days. Last night I felt what felt like ovulation pain but I'm not sure (again, really really unusual for me). All day today I've had very wet, very thin, non-stretchy and cloudy, milky CM. I have no idea what this is. Normally right after O it goes very quickly to being lotion like. Yesterday I had my last day of EWCM and now this. Does this mean i'm ovulating today, or that ovulation is over? I'm so confused! Everywhere I look I'm told that it goes right from EWCM to drying up and being thick and gummy. What i'm having now is thin, copious, not slippery, and cloudy. What the heck does it mean? Argh! 

Replies

• Options
    can be sign of overlation hun only thing u can do is wait it out or take opk test to see if ur overlating xx
  • Options
    Ok now I'm confused -- had three days of lots of EWCM, then this yesterday, and now I'm having EWCM again...?
  • Options
    EWCM allows you to experience Leukorrhea (the rise in body hormones during pregnancy) in about 5 to 7 days after ovulation. Thus, it is important to note whether you feel dry after ovulation or not. If you usually feel dry and then suddenly another EWCM patch occurred, this could be a good sign of conception.