Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Veeerrryy faint line??

Hi there! Last week I was having some possibly pregnancy symptoms (dizziness, nausea, headaches, itchy breasts, and mild cramps), I took a hpt to check and it was negative. These symptoms have become less intense the past few days so I decided to take another test just to give myself some peace of mind and when I first looked at it I saw a line?? I have an irregular period so I have no clue where in my cycle I am. I am attaching a picture, as well as the negative where there is more of a line. But I don’t know if that means anything or not honestly! The more I look at it the more confused I get...

Disclaimer: I took these pictures just now even though the test is a few hours old so there is a little dye in the corner of the window, if what I am seeing is a line it’s straight down the middle ??

Replies

• i would try pink dye tests those tend to be rubbish hun try agsin tommrow first morning wee if u dont have test wee in cup and leg it to shop or closet chemist ive done that plenty mornings haha good luck xx