Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Please help with these pregnancy tests

hi I took 3 first response tests all came up with a very faint almost not there positive then the next night in the evening so it was not fmu I took two digital test said not pregnant I don’t no when I ovulated but I know my period is late and I feel pregnant getting heart burn if I eat anything boobs are so sore and peeing all the time!! Please share your story’s or let me know what u think I’ll try to post the tests but scared it won’t show up on pic we will see thank you all so much baby dust to all!

Replies

• id say no at this time try hold off for 2 days hunnie suprising what 2 days can do fingers cross xx
  • Ok thanks girl for replying and how late can u get a bfp do u think I wish my period would just show up or get a bfp I’m sick of waiting lol 
  • not sure hun there is woman out there that dont get theres till ages after doctors do recommend wait a week after af is late tho u might of overlated later and hcg isent high anouth yet hun xx
  • Ok thanks so much I’m going to wait and see if af comes today when I wiped there was light pink sorry tmi but I don’t no if that’s the beginning of af or if it could be implantation bleeding thanks for your input though