Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying in May - anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Evening all...good lord why is PMS (or hopeful early pregnancy symptoms) such a bitch!

i don’t think I’ll ever get that ‘feeling’ it’s been a successful cycle because I constantly suffer from the worst symptoms...this month is agony boobs, the worst bloat I think I’ve ever had, exhausted by 5pm, painful wind and constipation- I mean come on Mother Nature...

Does anyone else have a bitch of a time??? 

😫😫😫
  • Ladies I’m day 14 today which on my charts says ovulation day. Been taking the tests but today’s test is lighter than yesterday’s but yesterday’s isn’t even that dark so I don’t know if it was positive or not  any thoughts? Cm is still not EW and temp hasn’t changed at all  🤔 xI
  • Second from the right looks positive to me - if that helps?!

My CM usually comes in couple days later. Sorry to be graphic but a good time to check CM is after a bowel movement.

Good luck! 
  • How is everyone getting on? We dtd three times over the weekend as all the signs of ovulation were there. Woken up to some odd cramping this morning. Still another 8 days to go till I can test. 
    Three days after conceiving my daughter I knew I was pregnant as I was off coffee straight away which was very unlike me. For my son I had no symptoms at all until I got the bfp. I do hate this waiting game, although I’m not going to get too upset as it is still very early days for us. We caught with my son after 9 months of trying. With my daughter it was first try. Lots of luck to you all waiting for the bfp this month. Xx
  • Hi @*MrsS* it feels good when you catch the window doesn't it and know you covered it. Fingers crossed your good news is in the making as we speak :) 
    I think i am on about 6- 7 dpo today and couldn't test until probably Saturday. My last pregnancy/miscarriage I got my first faint line positive on 11dpo. Trying my best not to focus on it too much and I am going to stay away from testing until the weekend. Better to live in hope isn't it! Symptoms wise I've only had some dull aching/twinges which are likely nothing and just me being hopeful. 
    Xxx
  • CD30 for me. I know I am pretty much guaranteed to be out this month as totally didnt really manage to time well this time due to illness/work . 

All day Friday I had my usual pre AF cramps so assumed she would come saturday as usually feel rhe cramps the day before then she arrives and i cramp for three more days BUT still not here and i'm not cramping now either.

Cycles vary between 27-31 usually so could still show up by Wednesday 
  • Stilltrying did you dtd at all? As you could always do a test just to be sure, you just never know. We didn’t time it well with my daughter at all and only did it the once and that’s all it took. Was a massive shock to my husband as at the time my son had just been diagnosed autistic so my husband had thought it best for us to wait until I showed him the positive test. Xx
  • Hi ladies! 
    Only 4DDPO I feel like it’s dragging! I’m off work on annual leave at the moment so I’m actually looking forward to going back to make the time go quicker lol! Trying not to symptom spot as it’s so early but obsessively looking at how I felt at this point last time with my first BFP but I know each time is different. Fertile week was covered well so if it doesn’t happen this month I know I’ll be crushed :( 
    hope you’re all well xx
  • @Dmr1996 sounds like we are in a similar boat right now! I've been watching YouTube blogs of ladies talking about coping with tww and where is both positives and negative outcomes trying to prepare me for either or as really want to control my expectation s. That has helped me to not be so obsessive and think about testing really. Trying to keep myself occupied so that I am not tempted.

• Pk now I’m confused. Just got a definite positive ovulation stick. I thought I had one the other day. Well we dtd yesterday but I might jump him again tonight just to be certain. It explains all the cramps. X
  • @*MrsS* yes that is definitely positive go for it! Brilliant!! You will have definitely covered your window then! 
  • Hi ladies.. quick post from me.
    im on Cd28 and we managed to get fertile window well this month so really hoping for a BFP. Had lots of symptoms  but they could be due to period or pregnancy.. however am I totally out now?? I went for a wee earlier and checked CM and it was the tiniest bit pink? That mean AF on the way? I’m absolutely gutted and after over  5 months trying so ready to fall pregnant! Thanks for any advice!! Xx
  • Kl10 youre not out yet. Not until af arrives in full force. A little bit of pink can mean af on its way as we know.. But that's not the only reason it could be. There is implantation spotting for some people. I hope its not.. Let's keep positive people x
  • Thanks @Herestohoping! You literally wouldn’t have seen it had I not gone looking for it.. time will tell! So exhausted today though got in from work, fed my little boy, OH made me a cup of tea and I’ve got pjs on! And the area around my nipples are absolutely huge compared to normal even OH noticed without me saying (I asked if they looked the same as always). So who knows.. praying you are right and it’s due to implantation! Going to have a mad google once I get my boy in bed! Thanks again x
  • KL10 that really sounds like implantation bleeding. When is af due? Sounds quite positive to me. 

Husband is is in a grump tonight so chances of dtd again are slim 🙄. X
  • AF due anytime really, I’m Day 28 today and since coming off the pill in January I’ve had 29ish day cycles.. ordered tests to be delivered on Wednesday so if no period by then will eat. I thought the pink discharge meant I was out for this month! 

Ha that’s so funny, especially when you know you need him to dtd.. that makes me more annoyed at them 😂😂
  • I got so so chuffed this morning just because my flo app confirmed my ovulation a week ago. I'm petrified ever y day thinking temp will drop. Its crazy! 

• KL10 I’ve got my fingers crossed for you. I have all my tests ready to go. I’ve just got lots of cheap tests as they have always worked for me. 

its infuriating he’s in a mood as I have PCOS and this is the first time I have truly had a positive ovulation test so I know now is the best time to do it but he is driving me mad. I’m hoping after a drink and dinner he may be more inclined 🙈. 

I just hate hate waiting games. X
  • @Herestohoping no wonder you’re excited, an ovulation confirmation is fab! Did you manage lots of BD around the window?? 
     @*MrsS* that is extremely annoying, I would give him an extra drink and hope for the best 😂 They are very irritating creatures sometimes but unfortunately we need them for a baby! X
  • Also glad you mentioned cheap tests as I’m sick of buying expensive ones so I have one ‘proper’ one to keep and then ordered eBay cheapie ones to just see f there’s even a glimmer of a line x
This discussion has been closed.