Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

First post, looking for tips?

Hi everyone this is my first post so sorry if I do anything wrong haha. 

I'm wondering if anyone has tips on conceiving. I'm currently 25 and my OH is 26. We've been trying for about 7 months now and every month are coming  back with negative results:( 

I'm taking folic acid daily and have gotten a fertility app to try and track/plan a positive result to no avail. 

I was just wondering if anyone has any tips to try and help us conceive. No doctors will see us until a year of trying, so in the meantime I was wondering if you could help.. TIA x

Replies

• Tbh all tips are more or less just tales Hun.... apparently low carb diet might help,also positive thoughts,try yoga poses for someone who TTC, affirmation, try Imagena intercourses during your fertile window  how your egg meeting sperm and creating cell that will grows into baby...sound daft,but you never know....
  • Sigsauer said:
    Tbh all tips are more or less just tales Hun.... apparently low carb diet might help,also positive thoughts,try yoga poses for someone who TTC, affirmation, try Imagena intercourses during your fertile window  how your egg meeting sperm and creating cell that will grows into baby...sound daft,but you never know....
    Honestly at this point were willing to try all old wives tales haha, thanks hun x
  • Lehcar93 said:
    Hi everyone this is my first post so sorry if I do anything wrong haha. 

I'm wondering if anyone has tips on conceiving. I'm currently 25 and my OH is 26. We've been trying for about 7 months now and every month are coming  back with negative results:( 

I'm taking folic acid daily and have gotten a fertility app to try and track/plan a positive result to no avail. 

I was just wondering if anyone has any tips to try and help us conceive. No doctors will see us until a year of trying, so in the meantime I was wondering if you could help.. TIA x
    I was trying for over a year, in feb we got our BFP but sadly 29th april MC.
    try pregnacare his and hers conception -after a month and a half of these we got caught.
    try reflexology.

• Yeah I second the pregnacare his and hers, I’ve heard good things about that from a couple friends. Also I would say get the ball rolling with your GP. I know it’s tecnically not truthful but by the time you actually get referred to a fertility clinic (this could take 16 weeks) you would have been trying for a year. You can always cancel an appointment if you’re already pregnant by then - positive thoughts - but I would get the wheels in motion. It takes me a month to get an appt with my GP surgery anyway!!