Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

First response faint line

I have taken one test as first response attached. Can see a faint line however have heard some can be indent lines. I have now taken a Firstvue test which has come out negative. 

Any my thoughts on this? Could it just be down to the sensitivity of the two tests. My period is due in 2 days 

Replies

• what does this 
  • I’m thinking mine are negative 
  • Kb8814 said:
    I have taken one test as first response attached. Can see a faint line however have heard some can be indent lines. I have now taken a Firstvue test which has come out negative. 

Any my thoughts on this? Could it just be down to the sensitivity of the two tests. My period is due in 2 days 
    Hi! I would test again in 48 hours if I were you, that being your expected period as your pregnancy hormones increase every 48 hours so I think that will be a truer reading. Best of luck, keeping everything crossed for you! 🤞🏻 🤞🏻 x
  • @kb
    Kb8814 said:

they look positive to me I see the faint line, have you tested again since?
  • I have and this is the result, the bottom one being this morning 
  • Definitely a BFP!! Congratulations! 🎉😁 x