Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Cervical erosion

Hi, I need advice..
I'm trying for a baby, I found out I had cervical erosion last month (only bleeding after sex)Went to hospital just waiting on test results and a treatment date. Haven't bled for 3 weeks now so thought it had gone. 2 days ago I noticed a brown discharge/ blood and was only there for a few hours, so thought it was implantion bleed! Had sex this morning and bled again! So now I'm wondering if it was a an implantation bleed?? Help I'm so confused! Sorry for long post ☺

Replies

• hiya

im not sure, but when is AF due?x
  • Sorry I'm new to this, what does AF mean?
  • sorry it means Aunt Flo which is Period.
  • See that's the thing I came off the pill 9 weeks ago so they've been all over the place, so I actually don't know. 😐
  • ah yeah okay, I came off the pill 31st December 2017 and didn't have a period until 26th march I was on cerazette which is one where you don't have a break 
  • Yes that's the one I was on! Really that's a long time! When did you get pregnant?
  • its so annoying.

I found out I was pregnant 25th feb, that ended in miscarriage 29th april at 13 weeks 1 day.

I would advise you and your partner to take pregnacare his and hers conception, could be a coincidence but once we started those we got caught in a month and half
  • Aww no.. sorry for your loss 😢 I've been taking folic acid to see if that helps. I'm going to do a test In a few days to make sure.. just hate getting my hopes up then seeing the negative test.
  • Thankyou

i know exactly how you feel, and i know everyone says this but its true, try not to think about it and relax, i deleted myself and notifications off here as i found without realising it was stressing me out. Sending lots of baby dust your way xx
  • Well I've actually just done a test and it has a faint 2nd line!! I'm going to 're do one in morning.. so hopefully it was the implantation I felt the other day ☺ Thank you!!
  • Ahhhh good luck let me know how you get on.  :D
  • I will, Thank you!! X
  • Just an update... taken 2 more tests and their negative 😔 so dont really know what's happening, going to give it a week and test again x
  • Ahh really
    dont lose hope give it a week as you said and test again xx