Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just need a chat ...

This feels super strange! 

I was TTC for two years before falling pregnant with my now 3 year old - I have PCOS and suspected Endometriosis so it’s been a struggle (they didn’t find this out till AFTER we had our daughter) 

After a rocky couple of years battling anxiety, depression and a break up (were now back together & happier then ever) we are TTC baby number 2. 

Fertility app was 7th May (we needed Clomid but fell pregnant on our first cycle of it) it went really well, had swabs taken & plans in place for bloods / dye test & sperm tests however I am now on CD 47 and suddenly feeling really down about it all again. They’ve said they will be happy to give me clomid again but are running every test again to be sure nothings changed since last time TTC which is great as I didn’t think we’d get help at all

Currently on my 5th week of Metaformin to help with my cycles. 

I dont know what in epxecting anuone to tepkh but as i havent told anyone were TTC again I just wanted to vent & hopefully speak to some likeminded people x

Replies

• Hello.

I am sorry that you are feeling down. It is only natural that you will find trying to conceive so stressful after it taking so long the have your first baby. It also sounds like you have been through alot emotionally the last few years and naturally that will play on your mind. All I can say is that take one day at a time. Try to concentrate onthe positive. Its great that you will be getting the help you need and that you are happy in your relationship. Its also ok to be anxious so dont beat yourself up about that either. I have my fingers crossed for you!
  • Hello.

I am sorry that you are feeling down. It is only natural that you will find trying to conceive so stressful after it taking so long the have your first baby. It also sounds like you have been through alot emotionally the last few years and naturally that will play on your mind. All I can say is that take one day at a time. Try to concentrate onthe positive. Its great that you will be getting the help you need and that you are happy in your relationship. Its also ok to be anxious so dont beat yourself up about that either. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you for replying , it means. A lot. 

I have ny fingers and toes crossed too. 

Just wish AF would hurry up xxx