Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Period or implantation bleeding

Ok I’m so totally confused is this my period or implantation bleeding it started Wednesday in was at work but it was red.. I was upset because I thought it was my period and me and my gf are trying to have a baby together ...  but now I’m not so sure . I put a pad on later that day and my pad wasn’t even half way full with blood the next day was Thursday witch is the first picture I posted to me it looked a little more on  the bright pick side to me it started to get heavier. Friday it was heavy and when I came home I realized it had stopped . Today is there was nothing in the morning then I took a nap and it got a little heavier then I took a shower and it stopped now the 2nd picture is what it looks like when I wipe can anyone give me advice??? I’m trying to convince myself that this is not my period because it looks nothing like this but at this point I don’t know what to believe also I do not spot before my period and it is never light EVER