Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Implantation at 19dpo ?

New here and just need a little more info on implantation as I’ve never been pregnant before, and a lot of the symptoms seem to be the same for early pregnancy, menstruation, and hormonal imbalances.

My cycles are usually irregular and can last anywhere from 30-45 days. Lately they’ve been in the 30 day range as I’ve been working out quite a lot and it seems to have regulated me some. 

According to a tracker i I use I should have ovulated on Apr 28th and my bf and I were intimate that weekend and the days following without even realizing. I was supposed to get my period at approx 13dpo on May 11th, but I didn’t experience any signs of AF. Then at 19dpo on May 17 I noticed the faintest pink when I wiped and it continued to happen on the 18th, 23rd, 25th and a tiny bit today. It’s very light pink and sometimes it’s watery like cm and other times it’s not. I even tried using tampons thinking AF was coming but there was barely anything there. Aside from this random spotting I’ve had a backache on and off for 6 days, I had some dull cramps on Friday night that lasted only a few mins, I’ve been experiencing sore boobs on and off (boobs not the nipples), I’ve had nausea come and go but I also feel really hungry most of the time, and I am feeling much more tired than usual.

ive been in this boat a few times before where I thought I might be pregnant only for my period to be a couple weeks late, or whatever the case, but the spotting is just very weird to me. My periods though irregular are not spotty, they are still the regular red flow accompanied by bloating, the need to urinate more, and cramps for the first 3 days. This was nothing like that. But I know most women say that implantation should only last a day or two I’ve read others say they had bleeding for several days and at varying amounts and colors. 

Is 19dpo too late to start implantation? I’ve read 6-12dpo is most common but what about for girls with irregular cycles? Could implantation happen later? Say 6 days after AF is due???

Replies

• Hi! Any news from you? Are u pregnant?
  • Hi! Any news from you? Are u pregnant?
    I didn’t test. Still have on and off spotting mostly just when I wipe. Am not sure what is going on going to let this continue until Monday and then test then. Don’t think this is pregnancy 
  • Hi - this is me now!! Im currently 19 dpo today and still no period. Had a 1.5 day bleed just finished but my periods usually come with a vengeance and very heavy for the first 2 days with bad cramps that need a hot water bottle. Im so confused. The symptoms im having ive never had as a collective like this! My periods may come a day early or upto 2 days later but they ALWAYS COME! My last period was 7th-11th july. Help!