Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Strange feeling in lower abdomen, negative, is this a sign I could be but too early to tell?

Hi there, sorry in advance for the detail. Could this be an early sign or am I just getting my hopes up? I'm up to date with pap smears etc, all results came back normal.

last period was 6th may 2019 lasting around 3 days (Very short compared to usual, often 5 days), had "relations" with my SO around the 17th after getting signs of ovulation (change in discharge etc)

Yesterday I noticed when I sat down on a hard chair in work this dull twingey lower abdomen pain almost like that uncomfortable feeling when a tampon isn't inserted correctly. It persisted throughout the day/night and I still feel the same sensation today.

Last night before bed I went to the bathroom and my underwear was almost saturated in egg white/ stretchy white and clear discharge.

I took a test and it came back negative, not due my period until the 6th June again so maybe it too early to tell?

Does this sound familliar or does this sound like something else?

Obviously I'll wait to see if my period comes and not get my hopes up too much.

Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I've always thought that when your discharge is clear and stretchy then that's ovulation, it's just something I read online a while back, but I could be wrong, I hope you get the results you want ☺️
  • Options
    Sounds like ovulation cramps and discharge. 
    As for your period a normal period can last from 2 - 7 days sp 3 days is totally normal and this can change wherever  regardless of what u are used to (ie a 5 day period) . So its totally a normal period still and means nothing x