Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How long after your miscarriage did you have to wait for a period?

AmnxAmnx Regular
edited May 29, 2019 12:19PM in Trying to conceive
hey, 

how long after your MC did you have your period?

thanks x

Replies

• Hi, mine returned 5 weeks after my miscarriage...
  • Mine returned 4 weeks later x 
  • thanks ladies, Monday will be 5 weeks so I guess I will just have to wait and see.

did you wait for it to return before having sex again?x
  • just an update - not long got into work and have come on my period.

5 weeks since the day of MC

x
  • have you ladies successfully conceived yet after your MC?
  • 5 weeks and 5 days. I’m trying to conceive for the first time again, this cycle. Sorry for your losses and Baby dust! 
  • 37weeks pregnant after 3 reccurent MC...all is possible just don't loose hope
  • When would you class the start of my current cycle, my miscarriage started 21st may, stopped bleeding 22nd may but then started bleeding again 25th may and ended 1st june and just spotted on 2nd june.

My apps are all over the place and I have been trying to track with opks but they aren't very accurate for me because they never get truly positive.
  • Sigsauer said:
    37weeks pregnant after 3 reccurent MC...all is possible just don't loose hope
    how long did it take you after your MC's for this pregnancy x
  • Cj101108! said:
    5 weeks and 5 days. I’m trying to conceive for the first time again, this cycle. Sorry for your losses and Baby dust! 
    good luck x
  • Beanchop said:
    When would you class the start of my current cycle, my miscarriage started 21st may, stopped bleeding 22nd may but then started bleeding again 25th may and ended 1st june and just spotted on 2nd june.

My apps are all over the place and I have been trying to track with opks but they aren't very accurate for me because they never get truly positive.
    I would wait until your next proper period and start from there as the on and off could still have been the MC and you need to test 2-3 weeks after a MC and get a negative before TTC again x
  • Amnx said:
    Beanchop said:
    When would you class the start of my current cycle, my miscarriage started 21st may, stopped bleeding 22nd may but then started bleeding again 25th may and ended 1st june and just spotted on 2nd june.

I would wait until your next proper period and start from there as the on and off could still have been the MC and you need to test 2-3 weeks after a MC and get a negative before TTC again x
    Sorry forgot to mention I got my negative 4/5th June 
  • Amnx said:
    Sigsauer said:
    I had my first MC in march, then another in June,third July and the. Been told to wait 3 month to do some tests. Had AF in September and started to wait till October ones to perform tests but they never came. So from  First  tillmc  healthy pregnancy 6 month with 2mc in-between and 4 month of waiting without trying
  • Sigsauer said:
    Amnx said:
    Sigsauer said:
    I had my first MC in march, then another in June,third July and the. Been told to wait 3 month to do some tests. Had AF in September and started to wait till October ones to perform tests but they never came. So from  First  tillmc  healthy pregnancy 6 month with 2mc in-between and 4 month of waiting without trying
    you really had a rough time then didn't you, so happy for you that you will soon have your rainbow baby in your arms.x