Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Trying in June - anyone else?

Replies

• Sorry for the tmi, but hubby and I have dtd for the last 3 nights. 2moro is ovulation day so we tried 2nite. Obviously it was planned, but he just couldn't get there so we had to stop. Are we putting too much pressure/stress on ourselves. I'm devastated because it's a really important day. I don't want to make him feel bad, but I'm a bit annoyed aswell. I know its not his fault.
  • Sounds like he may feel a little stressed out or maybe to much pressure instead of just doing it for fun or being in the mood. Anything you can do that really turns him on?? I understand being annoyed and upset about it too 😔 you've been going at it like us. We've done it the last 4 days and I'm supposedly ovulating today 🤷
  • @Jojo1430 we had this last cycle. It was performance pressure. I was like you a bit annoyed too but we can’t get upset; they can’t help it. My hubby was really upset with himself that night that he insisted that we tried again the following night and then he had the same problem; made the whole situation worse but he wants a baby as much as I do and had got himself in a real emotional state. Hubby will be feeling as bad you do so maybe try talking about it?

@Beanchop - I am totally all over the place. After my mix of negative and positive tests went away for a few days and thought my symptoms had subsided but back a bit again today. According to the app if my last light bleed was af and not IB then I would have been due yesterday and still nothing! So if I’m not pg (& loosing hope that I am with every negative test! Although still got dark nipples and a purple vagina!) I wouldn’t have a clue where I am in my cycle to even try! Think I’m going to have to bite the bullet and go to the docs - I know they won’t want to do anything though so that will just add to the frustration - arggghhhh!!!
  • Hey @beanchop I’m on CD 12 and still lightly bleeding. Don’t know how I’m feeling to be honest. I’ve restarted my business up again so just working hard at that trying not to think of anything else. Partner has his sperm analysis next week

Oooo @ami612 welcome and good luck! Try to enjoy it as much as possible , that’s my best advice before getting too into testing etc. I would take folic acid from the start tho 

Good luck @mamachunkie , my daughters the same however she’s only 3 and doesn’t stop asking. If only she know how hard it was to conceive her haha 

Hi @wondergal97 , I too have PCOS and conceived my daughter on our first cycle of clomid! I felt similar but not sure as I was only on it for the first cycle of it if it was pregnant symptoms or the tablets but they are amazing and I’m praying we get out back on them early July 

Welcome all newbies ! 

@remembertobreathe are you feeling any better? 

• edited Jun 14, 2019 11:20PM
    @Butterfly07 sorry that your cycle isn’t settling for you to know where you are at - sending a hug x
  • Hi ladies, hoping all your months are going to plan so far. @Jojo1430 my OH won’t dtd if it feels like we have to so we don’t plan it at all because he’d be the same. Sounds like you guys may need to just take a little step back and don’t let it become a must do but just something enjoyable. 
    I am 13dpo had negatives 10dpo and 12dpo and AF due tomorrow so I’m pretty sure I’m out cos both tests were stark white negative. 7 months just seems a long long time to be trying when I have already had a healthy pregnancy before! Anyone heard of a positive after 2 negatives? Clutching!! 
  • Hey Ladies. I'm due to ovulate 2day according to my app. However my cm is quite dry 2day. Yesterday and 2 or 3 days prior it was ewcm. How quickly after ovulation does your cm change. Could I have actually ovulated the same day I got my static smiley opk as in yesterday?
    @KL10 thanks. I think we.need to dtd every other day. We will do that next month. Hopefully af wont come for u 2moro. Fingers crossed  
  • KL10 said:
    Hi ladies, hoping all your months are going to plan so far. @Jojo1430 my OH won’t dtd if it feels like we have to so we don’t plan it at all because he’d be the same. Sounds like you guys may need to just take a little step back and don’t let it become a must do but just something enjoyable. 
    I am 13dpo had negatives 10dpo and 12dpo and AF due tomorrow so I’m pretty sure I’m out cos both tests were stark white negative. 7 months just seems a long long time to be trying when I have already had a healthy pregnancy before! Anyone heard of a positive after 2 negatives? Clutching!! 
    Hey don't feel to down about it. We had a healthy little boy back in 2010. Feb 2012 we decided to start trying for our 2nd. I didn't get pregnant till Aug 2013 which ended in a mc. Then got pregnant and found out the end of Oct with our now almost 5 year old boy. I thought something had to be wrong with me. I hope you get pregnant ASAP but don't feel alone. I'm so worried it's going to happen again to me this go around. 
  • KL10 said:
    Hi ladies, hoping all your months are going to plan so far. @Jojo1430 my OH won’t dtd if it feels like we have to so we don’t plan it at all because he’d be the same. Sounds like you guys may need to just take a little step back and don’t let it become a must do but just something enjoyable. 
    Hi lovely! I had a little girl in March 2018, came off the pill 2 cycles ago to TTC baby no2. Long story short - I had stark white negative tests on 10dpo, 11dpo and 13dpo when AF was due to arrive that day or the following! At 15dpo I had a positive on FR test and then on clear blue digital 1-2 weeks x
  • We are done trying. 4 days in a row and now 2 we. If it won’t work this month then next time in September so wish me double luck! 

Jojo we had this problem a couple of times as well. 
  • @Christina6217 thank you for that, that has made me feel better, I just can’t understand how we can be trying and getting our timings right when last time I had no clue and bless him he was a total accident! Took one test when I felt abit yuck and there it was, 2 lines and that was it. But yeah, this time around is so so different and I am worried. I made a doctors appointment last month and she was fab, she has booked me in for blood work this month in cd 2-5 and cd21 just to check things. So at least that’s positive, hopefully you aren’t trying as long this time around! 
    @TryingForSecond congratulations!! Unfortunately doesn’t look like I’m in luck as I am wiping pink and have horrible AF pains. Ahh well, at least she is on time and regular! Thanks for your support ladies xx
  • KL10 said:
    @Christina6217 thank you for that, that has made me feel better, I just can’t understand how we can be trying and getting our timings right when last time I had no clue and bless him he was a total accident! Took one test when I felt abit yuck and there it was, 2 lines and that was it. But yeah, this time around is so so different and I am worried. I made a doctors appointment last month and she was fab, she has booked me in for blood work this month in cd 2-5 and cd21 just to check things. So at least that’s positive, hopefully you aren’t trying as long this time around! 
    @TryingForSecond congratulations!! Unfortunately doesn’t look like I’m in luck as I am wiping pink and have horrible AF pains. Ahh well, at least she is on time and regular! Thanks for your support ladies xx
    Oh no!! Gutted for you - I hope next cycle is your one 🤞 x
  • Thanks @Liz_H2 , Day 14 of bleeding now 😩

@KL10 it’s so much easier to say not to worry but it is scary when it doesn’t just happen. I’ve had my first set of bloods so waiting for day 21 ones now. Good luck with yours

• @Butterfly07 still feeling pretty rotten but filled my weekend with fun things! Still no AF and still have sore boobs and nausea (to the extent I had to eat this morning and don’t usually eat until I get to work) do goodness knows what’s going on by trying to be more chill about it. 
  • Ahhhh @RememberToBreathe it’s so hard isn’t it. Glad you had a fun filled weekend tho!! Xx 
  • @Butterfly07 still feeling pretty rotten but filled my weekend with fun things! Still no AF and still have sore boobs and nausea (to the extent I had to eat this morning and don’t usually eat until I get to work) do goodness knows what’s going on by trying to be more chill about it. 

When did you last test? X

Yesterday morning. Thought I might do one in a couple of days if AF still hasn’t arrived 

Yesterday morning. Thought I might do one in a couple of days if AF still hasn’t arrived 
    Yeah I'd say so! I've got everything crossed for you! 
  • Hi everyone :) been trying for a cupple months now but nothing yet.. I already have a son who is nearly 18 months, was hoping this month was going to be the month... Period due on Saturday and took a clear blue 6 day early detection test and got a big fat negative :/ hoping its wrong but half expecting my period to rock up on sat xx
  • Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around, had a very busy and hectic week! So I'm currently on cd27 of my second clomid round, been testing since 10dpo (I know, setting myself up for disappointment) but today I took a first response and I think 🤞 I can see a faint line! Am re testing in the morning so I will keep you updated!