Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying in June - anyone else?

Replies

• Options
    Let’s try that again given the terrible autocorrects! I can’t seem to delete the duff one so apologies for the repeat.....
    Ooooh @FutureMrsStebbings that looks promising- stronger and pink! Don’t forget that how dilute your urine is will play a part in pg test results. What are you going to do next, wait and test again or go and get booked in?

I’ve had a phone appointment with a gp as the one I was going to see today was off sick so they squeezed me in. She has advised a blood test as the next step so I’m going to the walk in blood clinic at the hospital tomorrow for that and then it will be a couple of days for the results so thinking Tuesday maybe. Will keep everyone updated x
  • Options
    Just got a positive! Seven days late today (by my count) but after three negatives between last Friday and Tuesday, this is definitely a line! Was a two pack so I’m going to do another one on Saturday morning and then I will call GP I think. OH clearly thinks I’m bonkers because I showed him and then said “so have no faith in this line”. I think it’s because of what happened last month, guess I still don’t want to get my hopes up. But let’s hope that it sticks!!
  • Options
    Just got a positive! Seven days late today (by my count) but after three negatives between last Friday and Tuesday, this is definitely a line! Was a two pack so I’m going to do another one on Saturday morning and then I will call GP I think. OH clearly thinks I’m bonkers because I showed him and then said “so have no faith in this line”. I think it’s because of what happened last month, guess I still don’t want to get my hopes up. But let’s hope that it sticks!!
    Ahh let's see!! 😍😍
  • Options

Ahhh!! Congratulations !! Definitely a line there x
  • Options
    edited Jun 20, 2019 8:07PM

This is amazing news! Congratulations @RememberToBreathe. Sticky baby dust being sent your way x
  • Options
    Thanks @TryingForSecond and @Liz_H2 - must admit I am suddenly feeling really crampy. Hoping it’s just a dicky tummy 🤞🏻
  • Options
    Thanks @TryingForSecond and @Liz_H2 - must admit I am suddenly feeling really crampy. Hoping it’s just a dicky tummy 🤞🏻
    It's all completely normal! Your body is starting to get ready to stretch! And you will have AF like symptoms such as cramping too for a little bit. I kept going back to check my period hadn't come! 
  • Options
    yes this is me too @TryingForSecond and @RememberToBreathe - sometimes (might be tmi so apologies in advance) I feel really wet as if my period has arrived I go to the loo expecting the worst and nothing - its  a really weird sensation! I have had some cramping in middle pf pelvis tonight but thankfully passed off; think I over did it in the garden earlier. Hubby did his 100th check of lady parts and all still very purple. Just trying not to get ahead of myself until I get blood test results. How are your symptoms @TryingForSecond and how is everyone else doing?
  • Options
    Liz_H2 said:
    yes this is me too @TryingForSecond and @RememberToBreathe - sometimes (might be tmi so apologies in advance) I feel really wet as if my period has arrived I go to the loo expecting the worst and nothing - its  a really weird sensation! I have had some cramping in middle pf pelvis tonight but thankfully passed off; think I over did it in the garden earlier. Hubby did his 100th check of lady parts and all still very purple. Just trying not to get ahead of myself until I get blood test results. How are your symptoms @TryingForSecond and how is everyone else doing?
    I hope your test results come back exactly how you want them lovely!! Everything crossed for you 🤞

I'm doing ok! Extremely tired but other than that not too bad! My hunger has worn off thankfully!! 
  • Options
    Hi all
    i am so glad to log on here and see your BFPs!!
    i gave up this month... cd35, tester with cheap test And also a FRER and got plain as day BFN. 

Its my my daughters party tomorrow so I tested just, just make sure I’m good to have a glass of wine... and to my SHOCK a clear second pink line has appeared. I am cd41 today 

I am so shocked because I got a positive with my daughter on cd28. 
    a bit worried because I’ve been drinking coffee, letting my cats jump all over me and on my belly, letting my daughter stand on me. 

We we will see if a CBD says the same. 

good luck ladies. This goes to show there is still hope after an initial (or in my case 12), BFNs
    xxx
  • Options
    Lou-cat-3 said:
    Hi all
    i am so glad to log on here and see your BFPs!!
    i gave up this month... cd35, tester with cheap test And also a FRER and got plain as day BFN. 

Its my my daughters party tomorrow so I tested just, just make sure I’m good to have a glass of wine... and to my SHOCK a clear second pink line has appeared. I am cd41 today 

I am so shocked because I got a positive with my daughter on cd28. 
    a bit worried because I’ve been drinking coffee, letting my cats jump all over me and on my belly, letting my daughter stand on me. 

We we will see if a CBD says the same. 

good luck ladies. This goes to show there is still hope after an initial (or in my case 12), BFNs
    xxx
    Congratulations! I'm the same currently with daughter and cat lol! But I read that apparently baby is quite safe and padded in there!
  • Options
    @Lou-cat-3 awwww so exited for you. I think you’ve already got a really good BFP then congratulations are in order but let us know how you go with the CBD x
  • Options
    So I got around five faint bfp on those cheapie tests I uploaded. Turns out they're all faulty. Tested with clear blue early response this morning and it's stark white bfn as well as clear blue early digital detection which said "not pregnant" feel so hurt if I'm honest, I spent all day yesterday believing I was pregnant 😭😭 congratulations to all who have gotten their bfp though! Glad some of us have! ❤️
  • Options
    So I got around five faint bfp on those cheapie tests I uploaded. Turns out they're all faulty. Tested with clear blue early response this morning and it's stark white bfn as well as clear blue early digital detection which said "not pregnant" feel so hurt if I'm honest, I spent all day yesterday believing I was pregnant 😭😭 congratulations to all who have gotten their bfp though! Glad some of us have! ❤️
    Oh that’s rubbish, I’m so sorry to hear! Thinking of you x
  • Options

Awww, so sorry you’ve had BFN’s. Are they definitely faulty? I do know blue dye tests are notorious for evaporation lines but yours appeared within the time and quite strong. I’m not trying, or wanting to give you false hope. However, it is early days and varying levels will be in your urine depending on fluids etc.. so never say never until af shows. Do you have any symptoms? 
  • Options
    Ladies sorry to just jump in but I can barely keep my eyes open but really need your opinions / advice. 

Quick summary for those that don’t know my background. Currently on Metaformin to help PCOS symptoms. Irregular periods. Conceived only child on clomid after 3 years TTC. She is now 3. 

So I’m on CD 19, been bleeding every day but very very light more so when I wipe then on a pad. Yesterday morning horrific cramps that had me doubled over , last night I woke twice thinking I’d wet myself and it was just blood, all down my legs and in my knickers. 

Im not well as it is and this is draining me. Any advice or opinions are appreciated. 
  • Options
    Liz_H2 said:

Awww, so sorry you’ve had BFN’s. Are they definitely faulty? I do know blue dye tests are notorious for evaporation lines but yours appeared within the time and quite strong. I’m not trying, or wanting to give you false hope. However, it is early days and varying levels will be in your urine depending on fluids etc.. so never say never until af shows. Do you have any symptoms? 
    Pretty sure they're faulty, such good pink lines though! I don't tend to use blue dye tests, only the clear blue ones this morning. I am 2 days late going by a "normal" 28 day cycle but I've never been regular hence the clomid. I know I definitely ovulated either the 4th or 5th as I had scans so I'm sure I'd get a proper positive by now. I'm telling my other half later that I'm done trying now, it's just too heartbreaking for me. Good luck to everyone else though. 
  • Options
    @FutureMrsStebbings this is so heartbreaking, take a few days away before you make any decisions. Always here xxxx 
  • Options
    Definitely agree with @Butterfly07, take a few days to process it all before making any decisions xx Things like this are never easy x