Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying in June - anyone else?

Replies

• Liz_H2 said:
    yes this is me too @TryingForSecond and @RememberToBreathe - sometimes (might be tmi so apologies in advance) I feel really wet as if my period has arrived I go to the loo expecting the worst and nothing - its  a really weird sensation! I have had some cramping in middle pf pelvis tonight but thankfully passed off; think I over did it in the garden earlier. Hubby did his 100th check of lady parts and all still very purple. Just trying not to get ahead of myself until I get blood test results. How are your symptoms @TryingForSecond and how is everyone else doing?
    My time for TMI. When I wipe I’m getting a very slight hint of pink. Should I be worried??
  • May not favourable.  Hope June will 
  • We've already been trying for over a year, took me 6 years to get my first because of my issues. I'm starting to wonder if I'm having chemicals. I had faint positives then a full blown period a few months ago. Thinking this is the same thing. I have a follow up gynecologist appointment in 3 weeks so I'll speak to him about it. I just need to throw myself into wedding planning and stop thinking about all of this as I have two boys I need to be strong for 😭😭 thank you for the support ladies, it's very much appreciated. I highly doubt anything will change this cycle but I will update you all if it does xxx
  • Negative test this morning accompanied by bleeding 😭
  • Negative test this morning accompanied by bleeding 😭

Awww so sorry xx
  • Liz_H2 said:
    Negative test this morning accompanied by bleeding 😭

Awww so sorry xx
    I guess it wasn’t meant to be. Took me a whole week to get a positive and then yesterday had dull aches all day and both temperature and resting heart beat dropped. I’m not overly surprised this has now happened but I’m still devastated x
  • So I leave for honeymoon tomorrow, I have hummm and ahhhhh about taking opk and pregnancy tests with me all afternoon, as I still have no sign of af or ovulation since my miscarriage on the 21st may. But I removed the bag containing all the tests from my suitcase and though, no I want to take a break from testing.

Just about to go to bed, nipped to the loo first, and now I have brown streaky discharge. So I guess af will be joining me on my honeymoon, joyful! 
  • Hi hope u don't mind me joining ...like many of you I'm sure you have googled and ended up in forums looking for people going through the same thing but most queries ended in forums from 8 years ago so I thought for the first time ever I'd put myself out there...I've been TTC with the first being a chemical so took a break but started again this month ..I've tracked my cycle for 2 years using an app called clue and due to my body being sensitive in times of stress I've gone as many as 62 days between cycles so it's Ben difficult but the last few months see me with an average of 35 days now...so after doing the deed several times during my fertile period I'm in that limbo at day 31 waiting to see if I get a bfp so if no AF shows in 6 days I'll try testing..I've also been taking Seven Seas trying for a baby which seems to have amazing reviews so will see if that helps at all  ... Sending love and luck to all on this rollercoaster of a journey xxx
  • NPKNPK Regular
    edited Jun 24, 2019 8:10AM
    I started taking pregnacare on 17th April and my cycle got to the highest delay I have ever seen (41days). After seeing some people bad comments linking it to period delay and miscarriage,  I dropped it on my CD 4 of this June cycle and went back to my normal folic acid and yoga and now I can clearly say that pregnacare was the cause of my last cycle delay.  I had high LH for  2days  cd13 and 14 and today being CD 15 was peak.

• Beanchop said:
    So I leave for honeymoon tomorrow, I have hummm and ahhhhh about taking opk and pregnancy tests with me all afternoon, as I still have no sign of af or ovulation since my miscarriage on the 21st may. But I removed the bag containing all the tests from my suitcase and though, no I want to take a break from testing.

Just about to go to bed, nipped to the loo first, and now I have brown streaky discharge. So I guess af will be joining me on my honeymoon, joyful! 

So sorry that have to have af on honeymoon but I think you are doing the right thing in taking a break and just enjoying your time together as newlyweds xx
  • Hey everyone. So my cycles range between 28-35 days which is annoying because I never know when about’s I am going to ovulate (I try to detach myself from doing ovulation test’s & BBT etc so I don’t get to caught up in it an disappointed when my partner is away) My partner is in the RAF so my time with him is limited. Whenever I see him we are very sexually active but we have been TTC since December 2018. I think we have just always missed my fertile days due to him being away! Anyway. He had a week off this week. We did the deed multiple times (🤣) on these dates: CD 12, 13, 16, 17, 18 & 19 but we missed CD 14 & 15 due to being caught up in family events! I was predicted to ovulate on CD 16 according to my app predictions. Will be gutted if I ovulated on CD 14 or 15🙄. Another waiting game! My last AF was 5th June-10th June. Where do you think my lucks at? 
  • I will have to take some leave to sort myself out. I am so devastated and heartbroken.  The problem still continues
  • NPK said:
    I will have to take some leave to sort myself out. I am so devastated and heartbroken.  The problem still continues

Wow I couldn't believe that it happened  now.  I thank God after 3days. 
  • How are you NPK?
  • Hey everyone. So my cycles range between 28-35 days which is annoying because I never know when about’s I am going to ovulate (I try to detach myself from doing ovulation test’s & BBT etc so I don’t get to caught up in it an disappointed when my partner is away) My partner is in the RAF so my time with him is limited. Whenever I see him we are very sexually active but we have been TTC since December 2018. I think we have just always missed my fertile days due to him being away! Anyway. He had a week off this week. We did the deed multiple times (🤣) on these dates: CD 12, 13, 16, 17, 18 & 19 but we missed CD 14 & 15 due to being caught up in family events! I was predicted to ovulate on CD 16 according to my app predictions. Will be gutted if I ovulated on CD 14 or 15🙄. Another waiting game! My last AF was 5th June-10th June. Where do you think my lucks at? 
    You’ve done as much as you can to catch; without knowing ovulation date it’s hard to say. The good news is sperm can live inside you for up to 7 days so even if ovulation came a little later you might be covered. Sending baby dust 🙏
  • @NPK did you manage to dtd yesterday on your peak day? And are you trying everyday or every other day for the next few days?
  • NPKNPK Regular
    edited Jun 25, 2019 8:51AM
    Liz_H2 said:
    @NPK did you manage to dtd yesterday on your peak day? And are you trying everyday or every other day for the next few days?
    No I didn't. Had problem with the thing. It has refused to stand  since it sensed that I am in fertile window for days now.  It was just early this morning that it worked. Hoping it works this evening too
  • SmithL35 said:
    How are you NPK?
    My Darling I am fine and you?
  • I am going into 7dpo (it’s nearly midnight😂). My app predicted me to ovulate on the 20th. I had some odd cramping yesterday and today at night and (tmi) a lot of watery egg white CM. I am on CD 22, going into 23. Worried this is a late ovulation. My cycles are normally 30-35 days. Also felt quite nauseas today too. Do you think these are more likely to be ovulation symptoms or early pregnancy? (I haven’t been doing any ovulation tests because I get to attached so band myself😂)
  • I hope you don't mind me joining.... 
    A little about me and my journey...
    Found out I was pregnant December 2018, then had a MC (baby was 6 weeks, however everything else carried on growing and I had an induced MC at 12 weeks).
    Me and my partner have now decided it's time ...so were trying again... this is my first cycle of trying again, currently on CD 16, should have already ovulated by the app FLO.
    Weve been DTD pretty regularly so really hoping this is going to be a good month for us as we fell pregnant very quickly with our angel.
    Any advice on when to start testing? 
    I'm so impatient ..   
    Fingers crossed for my rainbow 
    Baby dust to you all!