Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Are these tests positive?

Hi

I'm confused about everything I'm reading about "chemical pregnancies" and now I'm not sure what to think about my pregnancy test results.
I'm supposed to have my period in 2 days. (so I'm not late yet, but started testing because my breasts were growing) 
My ovulation was on the 3th of June.
I took a test on Wednesday evening and got an extremely faint line. Another one on Thursday morning, which was a bit darker but still faint, and another one this morning (Saturday) and again it is darker, but still faint. The first test (without a line) was just a test I did with water to make sure the tests weren't faulty). 
Do you think I could be pregnant? I don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed, but we've been trying for 2 years now so I'm really unpatient at finding out.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Those tests are not that sensetive. I would say it's good line especially before AF
  • I agree with Sigsauer. And the fact the line is getting darker day by day is also a good sign. They definitely look positive to me (except the first one, but then I read your post and realised that one was just water :smile: )