Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

IMPLANTATION BLEEDING OR PERIOD (WARNING PICTURES)

okay so just a bit of explaining my current situation, Me and my partner are trying for a baby, we first had unprotected sex 7th of June (3 days after my most fertile days) we have had unprotected sex 5 times already and my period was due 16th of June since last Sunday I have had light pink/brown bleeding that starts almost the same time every morning and ends in the afternoon. This is only when wiping and sometimes I’m having to check for my self with the tissue if it’s still continuing, I’ve had slight cramping but for the first 4 days I had headaches, feeling sick, and feeling really tired from the moment I woke up. It’s been like this for a week but since Friday it’s like it’s my discharge now just brown and sometimes pink. I did a pregnancy test Friday just a cheap clear and simple one from b&ms and I can see a faint line but is so faint you might have to zoom in. I’ve also done one this morning with the test strip as you can see in the picture a faint line appeared but the line disappeared after a while.? So I’m unsure weather I’ve had implantation bleeding or just a weird period. But this has never happened to me before. Please someone help me as this is the first time.❤️ i think im going to test again tomorrow i do have the digital tests but i dont want to waste them just yet until the line is more stronger? 

Ive added some pictures of what the bleeding has been like for me please help me

Replies