Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Don’t know what is going on?

Hi, wondered for some advice. I already have three children of my own, me and hubs thought another would be lovely and so I stopped my contraception and have been monitoring my periods for 12 months now. We always said if it happens it happens if it doesn’t then we already have been blessed with three so wouldn’t be the end of the world. Anyway so on average in 12 months my periods have ranged from 27-32 days. With one month the end of last year going to 41 days. I new I couldn’t be pregnant that time so put it down to stress maybe. My LMP was 19th May. So I should’ve started AF last week sometime if I’m going between the 27-32 range. A week before my missed period I started having pregnancy symptoms, started with dizziness, oily skin, watery discharge, fatigue. Thought great this must be it. Did an FRER vvvp, did a second two days later and another vvvp. The day after I did a Sainsburys own blue dye test which was positive, but after googling about them these tests haven’t got a good rep. Last week started nausea and horrible taste early in the mornings, did another FRER last Friday, negative, followed by a boots digi, negative. I’ve noticed some tugging sensations low down and I’m still quite ‘wet’ down below. If I’m going off when I think i ovulated it coincided to when we defo dtd and IF I were pregnant then I’d be about 5 weeks now. I noticed yesterday some white bumps on my nipples and my breasts have now got very sore and tender. I did another cheap pink dye test this morning and negative. I’m just at a loss. I just want to know either way and wondered if anyone could shed some light. If I’m not pregnant then my symptoms are surely pms symptoms but yet my period won’t show. Just so frustrating. Anyone else ever experienced anything like this. Sorry for the long post. Xxx

Replies