Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

1 bfp 1 bfn?!

May i borrow ur eyes? I took 2 tests; one's sensitivity is at 25miu and another at 12.5miu. The weird thing is that i see perhaps a vfl on the 25miu strip but bfn on the 12.5miu. Unless the vfl is an evap/indent/dye run? Could u help me see?

Replies

• I can see a very faint line on your 12.5 and 2 clear lines on 25 bit not sure if the second one is the T line :). Try again tomorrow and see if the line gets any darker on 12.5

Can anyone see anything on mine? Does it look like positive or is it just me?

I would appreciate your opinions xxx

• @MariaT87 wow ur eyes are good with the 12.5miu test strip, thanks! But i REALLY cannot see any line on that. Tomorrow morning i will surely test again on the 25miu Strip. And i can see urs so clearly! Vfl, congrats! But yup let's just keep testing again to make sure it's no tricking our eyes lol. 
  • I can see a vfl going from the top, it may be shadow idk, but try again tomorrow. Ive got more tests to try out as well over the next few days just to confirm. Fingers crossed and keep me posted xxx
  • @MariaT87 good luck to u and lots of baby dust ❤️
  • @MariaT87 hey dear, i tested again, negative. Strong negative. Not even a hint of vfl. I'm going to the doctor. Something's up with me. 
  • Sorry to hear that. You are right, go and check to see what's going on. 
    I took 2 different tests this morning, one negative, the other one faint line positive. We'll wait until Thursday to see my GP.
  • Aaw I'm sorry as well. We'd better sort this out. But All the best to us xoxo