Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Miracle or pseudocyesis? Obsessing, please help with dates & bfns etc

Ok so bit of background... 

I'm 37 in August & I have children already (I also have a granddaughter), my youngest is 4.
I was last pregnant (with twins) in 2017 but lost them at 8 weeks. Completely destroyed me. I've been having regular unprotected sex since then altho not all times involved ejaculating inside me.
I started ttc around 18 months ago, the constant bfns, the stress of it all & my partners' lack of enthusiasm meant we split last month & I decided to give up on my last baby.

Well, haha!

I had cheeky shag with my ex on 15th of June, he was so scared I'd get pregnant & pulled out altho I felt it was defo a little late, can't confirm though.

Now facts... 
My cycle is 24 days, LMP was 7th June which lasted 5 days. I never know when I ovulate really, I have PCOS & with being older & cycles so short it's hard to track. I estimated I ovulated around 16th as had watery cm on 14th, sticky 15th & egg white 16th but again, no official confirmation.

Then on 24th June (CD 18) I had pink discharge when I wiped, I thought I was going to come on my period that day cos sometimes I have a 2nd period a week after the first. 
It was only when I wiped that one time (two separate wipes) & was such a small amount 

Since cd19 my breasts have been sore, more nipple area. The nipple itself is more puffy & the sides of my breasts hurt. I have some very pronounced Montgomery Tubercles & been feeling a bit headachey. Broke out in zits around same time, rarely get them. Had very mild nausea yesterday, seem to be weeing slightly more today but can't be sure it's not wanting to be pregnant (altho ex oh not going to be happy). I've tested today & 2 days before that all with bfns.
I did have a lower cervix last week but it's really high up & I can't reach it, shouldn't it have stayed up & not dropped at all? 
No drops in temp yet.

Would it be bfp by now? Should I stop obsessing & expect af?
I get confused with all the timings and when I can safely test etc. I really can't remember with all my others. My 4yo daughter was a twin too but lost one, I obviously had crazy symptoms last 2 times.

Please someone be blunt with me haha.

Jojo <3

Replies

• I know it sucks but I would wait until a few days after your period is due! You could be pregnant, but it’s probably too early to test positive. ❤️