Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I’m so confused! Help!

EmilylarsonEmilylarson Regular
edited Jun 30, 2019 5:18PM in Trying to conceive
I’m super confused and I’m not sure what to do! 

I ovulated around 6/13 but I have a pretty irregular cycle so it could have been earlier. I had some light bleeding (it was dark and VERY unusual for me) from 6/19 - 6/21 and I remember thinking how strange it was as my periods are usually SUPER heavy and 7-8 days. I’m also never early for them, so I thought it might be implantation bleeding. 

On 6/25 I had 4 very faint positives (one was a first response and the other three were the crappy bulk tests you buy online). Since then, I’ve only been getting negatives. Gah!

My period was due around 6/27 and I haven’t had any signs of it. I’ve been crampy, very tired, and experiencing all of the same symptoms I had with my son. My midwife is booked until August and can’t fit me in for an appointment, so I’m thinking about requesting a blood test. 

Has as anyone else experienced this? With my son I got a BFP around the time of my missed period. I’m so anxious and crossing my finger for baby #2!