Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 5

Replies

• Options
    Hi Ags so genuinely the worst part for me was the speculum but my cervix sits very high and so they always need to use a different speculum because otherwise the pain is unbearable. I didn’t really feel anything else whilst the procedure was happening but my friend did have some discomfort in her stomach during the procedure. After it I had stomach discomfort for a couple of days, my friend had cramping and light spotting for about a week afterwards so I guess everyone is just different. Even if you experience pain with it, it really won’t be as bad as your imagining, it’s more discomfort than pain well it was in my case. Good luck with it all, my tubes were fine, my friend has one blocked and is now getting IVF xx
  • Options
    Thank you Kazam, so it didn't interfere with trying in that month?
    Where is your friend getting IVF and at what stage is she at? Sorry for all the questions, I am very curious about these things nowadays :) 
  • Options
    Thanks @Kazam2817 still no AF and desperately wanting to test again but trying to stop myself. Hopefully this week will go quickly and AF will stay away. I'm at the doctor's anyway on Friday, I might get them to do a blood test to double check? 
  • Options
    Ags - no it didn’t interfere but we are also doing IUI so a bit different. I think my friend is at the stage of setting up the appointment for egg retrieval. I think she is finding the whole process really stressful 😥

Emmy - am keeping everything crossed for you.  I hope the week goes quickly too. I have to inject hog on Wednesday and then go back for bloods a week on Friday, seems like a lifetime away lol. Scared to test before then though in case my h g shot gives me a false positive so just trying to be patient xxx
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 The waiting game is awful! I hope everything goes well on Wednesday for you. Sending lots of positive vibes xx
  • Options
    Emmy012 said:
    @Kazam2817 The waiting game is awful! I hope everything goes well on Wednesday for you. Sending lots of positive vibes xx
    Thank you, same to you, I hope to read your BFP very soon xxx
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 keeping my fingers crossed for Wednesday then, it's not too far now! I am in Scotland, waiting times here for IVF are not great, but luckily I have heard a lot of positive things from the institute we will have ours and the success rates are quite convincing. 
    @Emmy012 you are so strong to resist testing, I know I couldn't do it, FC for you too!

• Options
    @Ags1985 I don't think I can resist until the end of the week! I will try though. I just can't face anymore BFNs despite no AF! 😔
  • Options
    Agree you are strong Emmy, I am 4dpo and poas already lol. On the plus side my opus are staying positive but don’t know if that’s because of fertility drugs or because I may be pregnant lol. I think I just like to torture myself lol xxx
  • Options
    I think that's what it is with me! I may get a test on my way home and see what happens 😂 no willpower here... Xxx
  • Options
    Emmy012 said:
    I think that's what it is with me! I may get a test on my way home and see what happens 😂 no willpower here... Xxx
    😂😂😂 I hear ya! Well if you do test and the result is not good just remember not out until af arrives and keep positive. Fx for you x
  • Options
    Kazam2817 said:
    Emmy012 said:
    😂😂😂 I hear ya! Well if you do test and the result is not good just remember not out until af arrives and keep positive. Fx for you x
    🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    Can't believe it. AF decided to show up today. Thankfully I put my cup in my handbag as a just incase. Sigh. Back to it next month. 😔
  • Options
    Sorry to hear af showed up Emmy, keep your head up and onwards to next cycle xxx
  • Options
    Soo sorry hunni sending big hugs xxxx
  • Options
    It will be my second AF since coming off the pill. My pill stopped all periods so it's reassuring to know everything seems to be working and I'm looking at a 30 day (roughly) cycle. I've changed my dates in my tracker so will be ready for that fertile gap in a few weeks. More determined than ever know! Thank you ladies for your kind words and support. I'll keep you all posted. Sending positive vibes for those still to test xxx
  • Options
    When I came off the pill my period were all over the place and irregular and I still managed to get pregnant so don’t be disheartened it they ever go out of sync xxx
  • Options
    Thanks @Flowers2412 xxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Emmy. Sending big hugs xxx
  • Options
    Sending hugs Emmy xxx
This discussion has been closed.