Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 5

Replies

• @Giegie bless you both! Will be thinking of you! Please keep us updated. Xxxx
  • Thanks ladies. 
    Got the call.
    Only one made it. Was told it's a top grade so keeping my fx it makes it to Monday. 
    Obviously disappointed, but still glad that one made it.  Now to try and enjoy the rest of my weekend. 
  • Oh Giegie I really hope it makes it hunni be thinking of you monday and glad it's a good one ❤🤗 xxxx
  • Giegie fx this one makes it till Monday! Glad it’s top grade that’s good news! Will be thinking of you xxx 

hope everyone is ok xxx 
  • FC for you Giegie. Hope the weekend has been kind to you. Xx
  • Fingers crossed @Giegie xx
  • I actually never thought of the supplements causing that and we did mention that on here before 🤦🏻‍♀️ We are waiting on our next fertility app to review our results from bloods and SA so hope it will be soon. 
    Flowers hope your doing ok? 
    Geige, one gold grade is brilliant! That’s what my friend had, only the one, and we had her baby shower yesterday she’s due in 3 weeks so don’t feel disappointed, that one bean must be a fighter! Fingers crossed for u!!
  • I’m alright thank you genabella. Been getting af cramps on and off but she isn’t due for another 5 days so we will see. Not getting my hopes up xxx

hope everyone is ok xxx 
  • @Flowers2412 FC for you! When is AF due? X
  • @Flowers2412 ignore that just read 5 days 🙈
  • Thinking of you today Giegie 🤞🤞 xxxx
  • Thanks Sas, was expecting to wake up this morning and have af but she hasn’t turned up yet. My left thigh is aching so bad this morning! Xxx

giegie awaiting for post on here, really hoping it’s good news for you xxx 
  • Morning, I really appreciate all the well wishes ladies. Your support has kept me going.
    Got the call 40mins ago. Good news! Embryo has made it to day 5 blastocyst grade B. Phew!!!! I got the lowest grade D the last failed round.  So fx that this has a better chance of implanting successfully.
    Transfer is booked for 10.30am this morning,  then I will officially be in the TWW.  
    The clinic did mention that the grade can still change either way between now and transfer time (I honestly  didn't need to know that- but guess they're doing their job).
    @Flowers2412 fx for you hun. Should give another update by 11am.
  • Aaahhhhh good luck hunni be waiting for update xxxx
  • giegie that’s amazing news! I’ll be awaiting your next message! So happy for you xxx
  • @giegie that's great news! Hoping the transfer goes well. Please do update us. Xx

@Flowers2412 FC for you! Xx

@Trying4number2now hope you are well. Xx
  • Hey sas I'm ok just the whole thing is dragging out seems like forever until 12 weeks cant believe time can go so slowly 😒 hope you are ok? Xxx
  • Geige so happy for u!! Keep us posted 
  • Got one grade 5B embryo on board this morning. So glad it went okay.
    OTD (official test date) is the 24th with bloods at the clinic. So I'm now PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise). Guess I'll be relaxed until I hit 6dpt. After which I start to pretend not to read meanings into my symptoms even if I know otherwise.
    Don't know if I'll test early or not.
  • Soo happy for you hunni got all fingers and toes crossed that this is it for you 🤞🤞🤞❤❤ xxxx
This discussion has been closed.