Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 5

Replies

• @Giegie this is really fantastic news. I have everything crossed for you 🤞🤞xxx
  • GiegieGiegie Regular
    edited Oct 14, 2019 10:57AM
    Thanks Flowers and Trying. Also keeping my Fx that your next scan goes smoothly. The wait is excruciating isn't it?
    And hope AF stays away Flowers. 
  • Yes Giegie it really is.... I'm thinking of booking a private scan around 9 weeks just for my own piece of mind xxx
  • Thanks giegie. Had af like cramps last night so was expecting af this morning but nothing yet. Not getting my hopes up. Trying to stop thinking about it but it’s hard xxx

trying if booking a scan at 9 weeks gives you piece of mind then go for it lovely xxx 
  • @giegie so please for you! I hope the tww is kind to you and you get your lovely BFP at the end. I can imagine the urge to test is very high!!! 

@Flowers2412 FC for you. Hope the rest of tww goes quickly. When will you test? 

@Trying4number2now I'm good thank you. Just waiting for next stage now. I agree with Flowers about going for early scan if it settled your mind. 

• Geige I’m delighted your morning went well!! Fingers crossed for you! 
    Trying yes I agree with the others If u can get a private scan and it will give u peace of mind then def do it. 
  • Af has turned up a couple days early xxx
  • Flowers I'm soo sorry hunni sending hugs xxxx 
  • @Flowers2412 so sorry. Sending massive hugs xx
  • soo sorry flowers. Same happened me this month. It’s soo annoying 
  • GiegieGiegie Regular
    edited Oct 15, 2019 8:22AM
    Morning ladies, thanks again for the well wishes. 
    @Flowers2412 so sorry that AF turned up. 
    @Trying4number2now definitely do a private scan for piece of mind. Hope you are keeping well in the meantime. 
    @sas1101 can't wait for your next stage to start. 
    Hope everyone else is doing okay. 

As for me it's just a waiting game now.
  • @Giegie so pleased everything went well with ET I really hope you get your BFP soon! 

I start my injections tomorrow! Hope everyone else is okay x 
  • @Lacey Till thank you. And goodluck with the injections. Hope you are able to cope well with any side effects. Or you could be one of the lucky ones that don't get them.
  • Saw this today and it made me laugh and wanted to share it with you ladies. Sorry for the bad word in it xxx
  • @Flowers2412 😂😂😂 so true!! 😡🤬
  • Defo a fab an true explanation lol xxxx
  • Loved it Flowers 😂😂
  • Hi ladies. 
    I love that saying. It’s so true! 
    So I called the regional fertility centre here today. We had an app with them back in July and were told 12 weeks until next one, which should be soon. However they told us today that there’s a back log and it could be January😥 
    so I asked could we do our second app privately to discuss results of bloods and SA from the first app and they gave me an app for the end Nov. Earliest they had but better than waiting all over Xmas. Apparently at this one they will analyse the results and We can decide what we need to do next. 
    The lady said we can do all these “pre treatment” appointment and then still do the actual treatment on the NHs if we like, we will just be further along The path so we may get there a bit sooner. So we are gonna try again this month and then see what happens at our app. 
  • Also should say I have a gynaecologist app on thirs, no idea what for, so I guess I’ll go see what’s that all about too 
This discussion has been closed.