Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 5

Replies

• oh god the suspense must be killing you Geige. Have everything crossed for u 
  • Giegie I'm in wk later and internet hit and miss but will be keeping an eye out for your update hunni xxxx
  • Update. I'm pleased that the clinic has confirmed a positive pregnancy and booked me in for my first scan in November (at 6wks 6days).
    Will probably have an earlier one at 6wks for reassurance since my beany stopped growing at 6 wks the last time.🤞that this one sticks till the end.
    Thanks so much for your support ladies.  Will definitely keep you all updated. 
  • Giegie I’m so happy for you! How exciting another bfp in this group! ❤️❤️ Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ❤️❤️
  • Giegie that is amazing news made up for you 🤞 the little bean sticks xxxx
  • @Giegie congrats and very happy for you 😘 xx 
  • Ah I’m so over the moon for you love! Great news 
  • Hi all, this is my first month trying so I'm just after some advice really. My flo app says I ovulated on the 20th however another ovulation calculation says 23rd. So I don't really know my actual ovulation date but my last cycle lasted 32 days. We dtd on 22nd and 23rd so just keeping me fingers crossed.
    X
  • @Giegie, delighted for you!! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you. I've been fine - hubby is very busy at this time of year and since we have to travel to another country for IVF, we've decided to postpone our third IVF attempt to January. It's disappointing but in the meantime, I'm trying to eat healthy, exercise and keep a positive attitude. 
  • Hey @Firsttimer30 welcome to this wonderfully mad group of mums and wannabe mums! 
    With ovulation I usually rely on cervical mucus. If it’s very egg white like and stretchy then it’s good to go. I think the general idea is to go at it every two or three days during the cycle. Opks are good too to get u used to when your ovulating, as they will give u a few days to play with. I’m on cd 14 today, we dtd Sunday night and last night, and will do again Friday night to cover ourselves. Don’t be disheartened if it doesn’t happen for you first time around it will take time for you to get in tune with your body and know what stage your at. I know I notice things about my cycle and myself that I never noticed before I started ttc. 
    And remember every on here is lovely so feel free to rant and ask questions when ever u need! 
  • Hi @Firsttimer30, this forum has amazing ladies on who are so supportive! My advice would be just bd every 3 days to cover yourself. Another piece of advice for your own sanity is to stay relaxed and try and enjoy the process. I’ve been ttc for 18 months now and I’ve had a mc, I’ve tortured myself by trying to rely on symptoms and think I’m pregnant when I’m not, not long realised I need to chill out and enjoy the bding lol and a baby will come when it’s time xxx 
  • Thank you so much ladies. 
  • @giegie I'm over the moon for you!!! What lovely news on this rainy Thursday. Happy and healthy 9 months!!! ❤️
  • sas1101 said:
    @giegie I'm over the moon for you!!! What lovely news on this rainy Thursday. Happy and healthy 9 months!!! ❤️
    Thanks Sas.
  • Thank you for the advice Genabella! Wishing you all the best.
    Flowers2412, I'm really sorry to hear about your MC, really hope your time comes soon 🤞
    I believe whatever date I ovulated I would be out of the fertile window now and into my 2 ww? As it only our first month I'm not going to let it get to me and just go with it. 
  • Do any of u ladies usually feel ovulation? I feel like I did today at one point, I was at work and this afternoon felt a sharp twinge, in my very lower left side, for a few mins, then it dulled and came back again, I’d say I was aware of it for about an hour. It wasn’t painful but noticeable. We dtd last night so I’m hoping it was ovulation pain and we got the timing right 
  • Genabella I believe I feel ovulation, I have a pain/ache either on my right or left side and it stays for a few hours and get it most cycles, then exactly 2 weeks after I get af, the only reason I think it’s ovulation is because when I had my bfp I only bd twice and I felt the pain/ache that cycle. I want to go ovulation tests when I feel the pain to see if I’m right xxx
  • sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Oct 25, 2019 8:21AM
    @Genabella yes I feel ovulation! My side ache depending on what side I ovulate from. Exactly how you describe it. Good timing on the bding if it is! Xx
  • Ah I hope that’s what it was. I don’t wanna get my hopes up too much🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Morning girls,

Hope everyone is good. @giegie hope all is good with you and bean 😊

@Trying4number2now how are you feeling lovely? 

@Lacey Till how are the injections going. Any bleeding yet? 

Hope everyone else is doing well. Xxx
This discussion has been closed.