Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 5

Replies

• @sas1101 morning! Hope you are okay? 

No bleeding! Starting to worry as they said to expect bleeding after 1 week or when af would normally be due which was Thursday. I have all my pms symptoms but no actual bleeding, not even spotting. Going to ring the clinic on Monday is AF doesn’t appear over the weekend. It’s stressing me out as not sure what happens if I don’t get a bleed?! 
  • @Lacey Till the nurse at my clinic said the bleeding may be a little later than normal/expected and that is all within normal parameters. However, I completely understand how you feel. Hopefully it'll arrive over the weekend. If not give them a call Monday. Xx
  • I'm scheduled in for my baseline scan on the 11th which is almost 2 weeks after I start the Buserelin, mainly because they only do baseline scans on a Monday but also to give me time to bleed. Xx
  • sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Oct 26, 2019 11:30AM
    When is your AF due? 

^^^ sorry had to edit as I've just seen AF due Thursday. Are you normally on time for AF? 
  • So it’ll be 2 weeks on Weds since I started the buserelin which is why I’m getting a little worried. Yes I am always bang on time or early, I’ve never been late before but guess this isn’t a normal af so I can’t go off what’s normal for me. They said 99% will bleed so maybe I just need to be patient. When you don’t want af to arrive it does and when you want it to it doesn’t lol! Always the way! 
  • @Lacey Till that made me chuckle and so true! I think because it's totally our of our hands that we start to panic more. I'm sure AF will arrive in her full glory very soon. Does your clinic do baseline scans on a certain day of the week? Xx
  • @sas1101 I believe they do scans everyday except sunday’s which are for EC & ET only. I know most ladies have their baseline around 2weeks but my clinic just said ring up when I’ve started bleeding and they’ll book me in then. I’m sure it will here in full force soon too, it’s just very odd for me not bleed on schedule but I will definitely ring on Monday if there’s still no sign. How are you feeling about starting on Tuesday? I bet you can’t wait now x 
  • @Lacey Till I'll be willing your AF to show her face very soon for you! Are you on menopur for stims? Yeah I can't wait to get started now. A bit nervous about side effects but I suppose you have to take each day as it comes. Xx
  • Thank you @sas1101 yes I will be on menopur but a higher dose (not sure of exact dosage yet). I don’t feel any different on the buserelin so fingers crossed you’ll be same x 
  • @Lacey Till Thank you, keep me updated. Xx
  • @Lacey Till keeping my fx that AF shows up quickly for you.
    @sas1101 I'm just hanging in there, taking it one day at a time. I've got to travel to Paris tmrw for work for 3 nights, so hopefully this will keep me distracted.
    Also keeping my fx crossed that all goes according to schedule b4 your scan in November. 
  • AF has arrived hallelujah 🙌 clearly I was just being impatient. I will ring the clinic tomorrow and hopefully get booked in for my baseline scan sometime this week. 

@Giegie have a great time working in Paris. One of my favourite cities x 
  • Ah that’s great @Lacey Til bet ur relieved! 
    I’m around 4/5 dpo now and have creamy white cm. not sure what to make of it. Google said it’s normal, another site said if u get it u aren’t pregnant, another one said it can be an earlysign of pregnancy 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • @Lacey Till hurrah!!! 🙌 On to the next stage. I bet you are pleased. 

@Giegie enjoy Paris, hope you get some pleasure time whilst you are there. 

@Genabella I get lots of creamy cm until around 8dpo and then I dry up until AF arrives. However, I've heard that cm is not a good indicator of pregnancy. @Trying4number2now will tell you that she had different cm on the both times she conceived. 

Hope everyone else is good. 
  • Hi guys Sas is right it was completely different each time first I was very wet b4 bfp and 2nd time I was very dry so I actually thought I could not be pregnant hope that helps xxxx
  • @Trying4number2now how are you? Xx
  • Tbh Sas trying to take each day as it comes I'm still spotting some days even though the last scan showed the bleed had gone but I think maybe some of it still inside maybe and just was not visible on the scan what do you think? It's only been spotting and pink in colour nothing red? Sorry I'm just still struggling with it all and second guessing everything I cant help it 😞 it's really dragging xxx
  • Oh Hun I can only imagine how you are feeling. I have no idea how scan work etc but Im sure it's all ok and nothing to worry about as no pain and red bleeding. Can you call your midwife to discuss if you're worried? Sending massive hugs Xx
  • I'm thinking of calling her tomorrow but tbh I think I'm just over paranoid because of last time thanks for your continued support sas it means a lot I dont understand the process of IVF so feel like I cant comment much but I'm hoping to see lots of bfp soon 🤞🤞 xxxx
  • @Trying4number2now I hope ur ok? If u feel uneasy at all don’t hesitate to call the midwife or go to the assessment unit. This wee bean is so precious to you don’t be afraid to ask or do whatever u need to put ur mind at rest 
This discussion has been closed.