Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying in May - anyone want to join me? - Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Trying in May - anyone want to join me? thread as the previous thread has reached the 1k post limit.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Thanks for setting it up for us @DanielleMFM!
    @SecondDueFebruary2020 Thank you for your comment! ;) I don't have skin break outs before AF, so yes it is a bit unusual and could be a sign. Today I had different CM, I have never had this either, this is the so called "lotion like" one. I do believe that my body is just playing a trick on me. Why did I have BFN on 15dpo? HCG should show something by now, if there is something to show. 
  • Remedios said:
    Thanks for setting it up for us @DanielleMFM!
    @SecondDueFebruary2020 Thank you for your comment! ;) I don't have skin break outs before AF, so yes it is a bit unusual and could be a sign. Today I had different CM, I have never had this either, this is the so called "lotion like" one. I do believe that my body is just playing a trick on me. Why did I have BFN on 15dpo? HCG should show something by now, if there is something to show. 
    I only had a super faint BFP at 15 dpo. It may just be that you miscalculated ov by a day so you may be 14dpo for instance. In all honesty, we all chat on here and some seem to know a lot more than others but the reality is, no one really knows what is going on with our bodies. Does that make sense? Like I could say you ov on one day but FF may think different. I think either test again tomorrow or Wednesday if AF doesn't show x
  • Thank so much for all your support @SecondDueFebruary2020! It really helps a lot. I have done another test this morning with a cheapie one (need FRER! :D ), still negative. NO AF yet still. Temperature has not gone done massively. I am not impressed with my body at all! I just feel it should be there by now. Maybe tomorrow?! Which 18dpo, unless as you said I did not ovulate on cycle day 16. 
  • Remedios said:
    Thank so much for all your support @SecondDueFebruary2020! It really helps a lot. I have done another test this morning with a cheapie one (need FRER! :D ), still negative. NO AF yet still. Temperature has not gone done massively. I am not impressed with my body at all! I just feel it should be there by now. Maybe tomorrow?! Which 18dpo, unless as you said I did not ovulate on cycle day 16. 
    On the day I got my BFP my temp dropped from 36.6 to 36.4, 3 days before it had dropped below the cover line to 36.1 so honestly anything can happen :) keep positive xx
  • may make it easier to understand and see how big a dip I had x
  • @Remedios your not out till af arrives. Fingers crossed. 
    @NPK ff detected ov for the first day of peak (sat) But if I change ff to pick up on opk detector then it says sun. Which is what we thought. 
  • George14 said:
    @Remedios your not out till af arrives. Fingers crossed. 
    @NPK ff detected ov for the first day of peak (sat) But if I change ff to pick up on opk detector then it says sun. Which is what we thought. 

I didn't set my FF on a particular  data. So it predicts ovulation on several data inputs. What did you set your own on? BBT?
  • It was set on advanced. But that puts it at sat. 
  • I don't know my faith.  But I still hope for good

CD 14 today  .tomorrow is AF
  • George14 said:
    It was set on advanced. But that puts it at sat. 

Ok. But I still doubt that.  but we have no power over our body
  • Remedios said:
    Thank so much for all your support @SecondDueFebruary2020! It really helps a lot. I have done another test this morning with a cheapie one (need FRER! :D ), still negative. NO AF yet still. Temperature has not gone done massively. I am not impressed with my body at all! I just feel it should be there by now. Maybe tomorrow?! Which 18dpo, unless as you said I did not ovulate on cycle day 16. 

Your chat is nice.  It should have detected triphasic pattern now
  • I am keeping my fingers crossed @NPK! I hope temp will rise tomorrow.
    Triphasic, really? Is it? Well, I am not on the VIP list on fertilityfriend, so it would not say even if it detected it. 
    @SecondDueFebruary2020 No AF! Still BFN with cheapie. I might buy FRER tonight and if temp still not too low in the morning, I will test with that one.
    How are you? Are you feeling better or still nauseous? How was it going back to work after a few days rest? As you said with a LO it was not easy...
  • Remedios said:
    I am keeping my fingers crossed @NPK! I hope temp will rise tomorrow.
    Triphasic, really? Is it? Well, I am not on the VIP list on fertilityfriend, so it would not say even if it detected it. 
    @SecondDueFebruary2020 No AF! Still BFN with cheapie. I might buy FRER tonight and if temp still not too low in the morning, I will test with that one.
    How are you? Are you feeling better or still nauseous? How was it going back to work after a few days rest? As you said with a LO it was not easy...
    Ooh positive!! I'm checking for an update all the time!! I'm doing well thank you, have my scan on the 26th 🥰 nausea comes and goes but nothing like last week thankfully. Still knackered as work is busy and home life too.. but it will all be worth it. All I can say is when you get your BFP don't take pregnancy as an easy ride the first time round as with a little one it is so much harder!! Lol x
  • @SecondDueFebruary2020 :) I will let you know tomorrow morning. ;) 
    It is hard to balance home and work life, but as you said it all worth it. I really would like to be there... one day... having second obviously must be even more challenging, especially with little age gap. In the long term it is better though. But what do I know? :D xx
  • @SecondDueFebruary2020 how old is you little one? What will the age gap be? 
  • @Remedios you will get there :) once your body is in the swing of it! Excited for the morning 🤞

@George14 my little one is currently 16 months old. She will be around 2 weeks away from turning 2 when little one is due x
  • @SecondDueFebruary2020 Aw, bless her, I have a just turned 4 year old and a 11 month going to be 1 next week. 
  • George14 said:
    @SecondDueFebruary2020 Aw, bless her, I have a just turned 4 year old and a 11 month going to be 1 next week. 
    Aww 😍 they grow so quickly don't they!
  • Good morning All, How are you @NPK? Update us please! 
    @SecondDueFebruary2020 We would love to see pictures of your scan! <3

Temperature was average - 36.6, so I did a First Response test- BFN! According to the Fertility Friend probably ovulation did not happen, which I need to agree with as that is what I assumed due to negative OPK. Probably I will not even have AF, just roll on to the next month?! So I am out, well I have not even been in! :D

Honestly this has NEVER happened before! Why now when we are trying? Obviously! I might have had anovulatory cycle, without realising it, but my cycle has been very regular since I have come off the pills, over 5 years ago.

Should I see my GP or would they just say that this is a one off or is it a start of something serious (early menopause, infertility etc...). I just would like to know really & not overdramatise it, but need to be aware what we are dealing with here. :) 

Thank you for all your help!
    Fingers crossed for you ladies this month!