Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in August šŸ‘¶šŸ¼

Replies

• this was my chart with my last two pregnancies
  • @PinkSnow410 I feel the same!! Iā€™ve been researching everything since we started trying and Iā€™m thinking ok Iā€™ll never get pregnant lol but then my friend got pregnant accidentally while she was taking birth control! It seems like people who arenā€™t trying get pregnant so easily. I symptom spotted BAD last cycle. Iā€™m going to try not to do that this time. Iā€™m supposedly ovulating today so we will see lolĀ 
  • @Jennifermummy How long did you track your BBT before you got pregnant? I just started tracking on CD9 and I am supposedly ovulating today according to my OPK. My
    temp was lower today too than the last 2 days, but I know BBT doesnā€™t show when you have ovulated until itā€™s already over, but it makes sense that my temp was lower today and my OPK says Iā€™ll ovulate today. I will see if itā€™s higher tomorrow or the day afterĀ 
  • edited Jul 16, 2019 7:53PM
    KiaraJ said:
    Hi ladies need some suggestion here. Now as my periods are quite regular and ovalution kit show peak ovalution(static smiley face)on CD17 which is 31st july. when will be the best time for BD?
    I don't use OPKs but I have read people having success with the Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) and that says once you get a positive ovulation to BD for 3 days then miss a day them BD 1 more day.
    I think If you know you ovulate in 31st this would mean BD 29th, 30th, 31st then 2nd.

Oh just editing my response to say in this plan you BD every other day too until you reach 3 days in a row for ovulation.
  • @Jennifermummy How long did you track your BBT before you got pregnant? I just started tracking on CD9 and I am supposedly ovulating today according to my OPK. My
    temp was lower today too than the last 2 days, but I know BBT doesnā€™t show when you have ovulated until itā€™s already over, but it makes sense that my temp was lower today and my OPK says Iā€™ll ovulate today. I will see if itā€™s higher tomorrow or the day afterĀ 
    It took four years to conceive our first little girl. I tracked and took my bbt for about a year and a half! I was completely obsessed by the end šŸ˜³
  • @Jennifermummy Oh wow! I just learned about BBT last week, so thatā€™s why I started so late in my cycle. Iā€™m doing that in conjunction with taking OPKs. I know itā€™s going to take a month or so of tracking my BBT for it to be more accurate with predicting my ovulationĀ 
  • this was my chart with my last two pregnancies
    Hi Jennifermummy, how do we do that? i just have opk's strips with me. does it come from an app or any other other machine?
  • @Jennifermummy Oh wow! I just learned about BBT last week, so thatā€™s why I started so late in my cycle. Iā€™m doing that in conjunction with taking OPKs. I know itā€™s going to take a month or so of tracking my BBT for it to be more accurate with predicting my ovulation

I didnt bother when I tried for my second daughter. I think OPKs and an app are enough now. It's a big commitment waking up and remembering!I used to hate the sound of my alarm!Ā 
  • KiaraJ said:
    this was my chart with my last two pregnancies
    Hi Jennifermummy, how do we do that? i just have opk's strips with me. does it come from an app or any other other machine?
    It's the fertility friend app. I love it. You can put loads of information in and I only used the free version.
  • @Jennifermummy I may not even bother with it then since Iā€™m using OPKs. I have only been doing BBT for 5 days and itā€™s already annoying trying to remember each morning lol at least with a positive OPK, I know Iā€™m ovulating within a day or 2 because of the testĀ 
  • @Rachel.a21 they are a pain. I think as long as you BD before and when you ovulate you can't di much more really. I do use preseed or Tesco own version as it has helped I need the past.Ā 
  • @Jennifermummy For this cycle, we BD 2 days in my fertile window before my positive OPK, on the day of my positive, and we are tonight too the day after I ovulated. I hope thatā€™s enough but I know itā€™s really all we can do
  • Hi, new here.Ā 
    Been TTC number 1 since Christmas so am getting pretty frustrated that it hasnā€™t happened yet. Hoping for a bro soon!!Ā 
  • Has anyone used Pre Seed before? I was reading reviews on it last night and they were all amazing reviews. I think I am going to buy some for my next cycle if I donā€™t get a BFP this cycle.
  • Has anyone used Pre Seed before? I was reading reviews on it last night and they were all amazing reviews. I think I am going to buy some for my next cycle if I donā€™t get a BFP this cycle.
    I might too, let us know how u get on x
  • @LMac270 I think Iā€™m going to order it. Every review said people had been trying for 2 years and the first time using Pre seed, they got pregnant. Almost every review I read said it worked the first month they used itĀ 
  • edited Jul 19, 2019 5:41AM
    @LMac270 i have been TTC number 1 since Christmas too. It feels soo long šŸ˜©

I used pre-seed the whole time i have being ttc with no success. I usually use lube anyway so needed a sperm friendly one.
  • Hi LMac270 welcome to the group, i am trying from last May but now on fertility medication since april this year.Ā 
    @Rachel.a21 i have also ordered pre-seed , i will use a lube first time hope it works for us. i ordered it from amazon it was a bit lower price than superdrug or boots.
  • Hi Guys!

I hope it's ok to join this chat since its a current chat (I literally just signed up to this)
    I have been trying for 8 months this is my 9th month. TTC first child
    I ONLY just started using OPK's (from this month) CD4Ā 
    If i got this right then I ovulated 12th or 13th of JulyĀ 
    I am currently on CD22 and according to my app (Flo) I amĀ 
    meant to start my AF on 26th July. I keep getting weird butterfly type feelings in my tummy and sudden left twinges where my ovaries are.Ā 
    It would be good to see everyone journey on this thread.Ā 

JĀ