Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in August 👶🏼

Replies

• @KiaraJ I am going to order it from amazon too. I am only 3dpo, so I’m going to wait and see if my period starts this month. If it does, I’ll definitely be ordering. 

@Jg4m3 Welcome!! OPKs are definitely a life saver to use! 
  • @Rachel.a21 3dpo it will get exciting and frustrating at the same time. i wish this attempt will give you rainbow baby. All the best.
  • *Sunshine**Sunshine* Regular
    edited Jul 19, 2019 4:31PM
    Hello, I recognise some of the names in here.  Im CD2 today so I’m out for July sadly.  On a positive note, I’m definitely opening some wine tonight!  Sending positive thoughts to us all for August BFPs 🤞🏻 🤞🏻🤞🏻  
  • @KiaraJ Thank you! I wish the best for you too 
  • Hey ladies! Just got back from my back packing ladies trip and I feel much more sane. I've let go of the disappointment of last cycle and I feel like I can go into this one a little more relaxed and sane. I'm considering not using opks this month and just continuing my bbt charting and trying to just enjoy BD with DH. I've been charting bbt so long that I wake up at 6, temp, and go back to sleep without an alarm. I have the femometer and app so I don't have to do much work. I Def didn't think I could stick with it very long at first but I love being able to see if there's an implantation dip or just knowing when AF is coming due to the temp drop. I think I'm caught up on what I missed in the thread. I have very good feeling for all of us ttc in August!  What is everyone trying to do differently this month?
  • I tried a month of not temping or opk and felt more stressed not knowing when I was ovulating so have gone back to everything this month and few a lot more in control, don’t know if it will make a difference but fingers crossed!  
  • @LMac270 yeah I definitely think that's a possibility for me... I felt so confident knowing I ovulated with opk but I also obsessed more and stressed more than I have ttc since the first month. I'm hoping not testing will let me chill, but I don't know. I just can't keep going on so obsessed. It's so hard. 
  • Exactly how do you ignore the elephant in the room when u want it so badly 😏
  • I am only 4dpo, but if AF comes this month, I am going to order Pre Seed to try next month. I’m also going to try BD on the day of my positive and the next 3 days like my app suggests. We only BD 4 times this cycle, 2 days before my positive, on the day of my positive, and the day after I ovulated. If it doesn’t happen this cycle, I’m hoping the PreSeed will help next cycle. I know it can’t be rushed, but I am a teacher and am really trying to time it to where I am not due in August when school starts back, which I would be if I got a BFP in November 
  • Hey girls! New here 💕 this is our 4 month ttc already have 4 children 6,5,2 and 1! Positive opk yesterday and day before! Me and my partner didn’t do the deed yesterday but we did this morning and tonight! Not sure if it’s worth doing again tomorrow or are we to late! Tbh my other 4 where all surprises so never ttc before!! just really wanna see 2 lines this month xx good luck everyone xx 
  • Hey girls! New here 💕 this is our 4 month ttc already have 4 children 6,5,2 and 1! Positive opk yesterday and day before! Me and my partner didn’t do the deed yesterday but we did this morning and tonight! Not sure if it’s worth doing again tomorrow or are we to late! Tbh my other 4 where all surprises so never ttc before!! just really wanna see 2 lines this month xx good luck everyone xx 
    Hey! Welcome. I say do it!! A positive opk means you're going to ovulate within the next 12-24 hours I believe so you should try again to increase your chances. Good luck and baby dust 😘
  • 4 DPO for me. I don't enjoy the TWW. 
  • @Sharon88 I’m right there with you. I am 5dpo. I wish you could know instantly!
  • Hi ladies I'm cd4 and also hoping for a bfp in August. I'm really struggling with the wait of ttc as I had a miscarriage in Feb. I just want to be pregnant again. Trying for first baby. Feel like I need to settle in as it is going to be a long wait. Each month is so so tough dealing with the bfn.. And watching time pass and others getting their good news around me. But.. I do need to stay positive and focus on other things in life as I know it's not the be all and end all even though it feels that way. I'm trying!!! Xxx
  • @Herestohoping I know exactly how you feel. I already have one child, but he was an unplanned pregnancy. Now, we are TTC baby #2 after 7 years. This is only my 2nd cycle trying and I am only 5dpo, but since starting TTC, 5 people I know have announced pregnancies and it just makes me feel blah. I wish you the best though. I know one day, we will all have our BFP!
  • @Herestohoping - also CD4 so right there with you. Keeping everything crossed for August 🤞🏻
  • CD 8 for me and entering my fertile window. Cool, calm and relaxed now, but as soon as we hit 1DPO I go nuts. Really hoping to just relax and try to stay positive and just enjoy this time. Why is it so hard?
  • Ok ladies, I have a question for you. I took this ovulation test last week on CD11. Does this look like a positive ovulation to you? It instantly came up with 2 dark lines and my negatives are usually very light. So, my app calculated me to ovulate on CD12, which I believe I did because I had mild cramping that day. However, now I’m on CD17 and I just had egg white CM when I wiped. Could I have gotten my dates wrong? Has anyone had very noticeable egg white CM after ovulation? I feel like I need to take another OPK when I get home in case I misread my test last week. 
  • Hi ladies

Hope you don't mind me jumping on just wanting to vent! Me and my partner are trying to conceive, we have been for a weekend away and I had a preg test in my bag, so decided to take it this morning, I had a very very faint line within the time limit, however, I'm only 7dpo according to the opk I've been using, I've since took another test this afternoon which was negative, could it be an evap line? Because it's way too early to tell..this has me going out of my mind.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies, I really hope you all get your BFP very soon xxx
  • @BeckyL24 hard to say. Test again in a day or two. Fingers crossed for you