Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a BFP in August 👶🏼

Replies

• Hi @BeckyL24 when your that early your best testing with flu as that’s when your urine is most concentrated so it could be that you were just too diluted when you did the second test. Sounds hopefully though so keeping fx for you, keep us updated xxxx
  • Thank you ladies! 7dpo just seems far too early and I don't want to get my hopes up, I'm going to try to hold out for as long as I can before testing again, it's just so hard and frustrating xxx
  • Totally feel your pain @BeckyL24 these have been the longest 10 (almost 11) days of my life!!!!
  • Well since my last TWW 😩😩😩
  • Huge good luck @Kazam2817 I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Please keep me updated too xxx
  • Thank thank you, I defo will keep you updated xxxx
  • @Rachel.a21 thank you! Your ov strip totally looks positive and even though you think you already ovd I'd treat this as possible ovulation too as mine only ever get as dark as that when I ov. I know ppl get super dark but this is quite dark and as dark as mine ever get. Great news! Although it's not a bfp.. Getting positive opk is still a good feeling knowing your likely in with a chance that month. I love the feeling. Especially if you're a person who has had a month with no ovulation in the past.
    Wishing you the best of luck!
    Is nice to know you are feeling similar as it gets lonely and so frustrating xxx
  • @Herestohoping I think positive too. That test in the picture is my test from last week. I’m only concerned because today, I’m having heavy egg white discharge and I’m certain I ovulated last week, so would I still be having egg white CM 5 days after ovulation?
  • Apparently you can sometimes get several patches of egg white  in a month, might be worth a BD just incase?! 
  • When in doubt, BD it out!!!
  • @LMac270 @PinkSnow410 I think I am going to just in case! I’m also going to take another OPK just to make sure I didn’t misread the last one 
  • Let us know! Good luck
  • Here’s my OPK test I just took. Definitely a negative. I guess it’s just a weird fluke that I’m having a lot of EWCM?
  • @Rachel.a21 I bet tomorrow you'll get your positive!! You should BD tonight and tomorrow! 
  • @PinkSnow410 We BD tonight just in case I was wrong on my test last week! I will test again tomorrow, but will for sure BD tomorrow and the day after lol can never be too sure
  • @Rachel.a21 yep, when in doubt sex it out
  • @Rachel.a21 last cycle I had a lot of ewcm after ovulation all the way through to af. Really unusual for me and a lot which made me start to think I may be pregnant just with it being different to usual. I want pregnant sadly but goes to show you can get it after bbt shows ovulation temp shift. I recently started taking b6 which I here can increase cm but not sure how true it is.. May have been that I am not sure.
    Hope you are all good today. I'm coming to end of af so the bding cam commence.... Lol 
    I pray I get a positive ovulation test this month. I use clearblue digital advanced and always hoping I get the positive as some months I haven't ovulated. 
  • @PinkSnow410 I love your saying.. Lol I am all for it xx
  • @Herestohoping I really wish pregnancy symptoms weren’t so similar to AF symptoms. I am not getting my hopes up for anything because I don’t want to start thinking it could be pregnancy and then be let down when it’s AF 😔 I’m due for AF in 11 days so currently 6dpo
  • I totally agree @Rachel.a21  Am currently 11dpo and bfn (I know its early but still really disheartening). Every little thing I wonder if this is it but now I fully expect AF by Thursday/Friday this week :(
    We are doing IUI at a private clinic. It's so expensive. This was our 2nd round trying first time with fertility drugs after being diagnosed with PCOS and I guess we were just really clinging on to it working. I know i'm not out until AF shows but can't help but feeling really sad today. After 4 years TTC on and off and 21 months consecutively I cant help but wonder if maybe its not meant for us (I am 36 and my OH is 50). Sorry for the depressing post, just letting it all out xxx