Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in August 👶🏼

Replies

• It's so hard not to be disheartened, we're all in this together and hopefully it will happen for us all very soon, good luck everyone and @Kazam2817 don't apologise for your post, that's what we are here for xxx
  • @Rachel.a21 @Kazam2817 Ladies I feel your pain. Last cycle I really thought I was pregnant because of the extra cm and a few other symptoms. I need to chill out with the symptom spotting but it's just not an easy thing to do when you want this so bad.
    I really hope you don't have to wait much longer. It sounds like it had been such a hard wait. For me it's going on to a year with one miscarriage and it's getting me down. It's all I want xx
  • @Kazam2817 There is still hope! When I was pregnant with my 1st, I took 2 tests when my period was 4 days late and they were both negative! I didn’t get a positive until my period was 5 days late. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will get your BFP soon!
  • That's why these forums are good though @Herestohoping because even though it feels like everyone around us is off having babies we know that there are loads of women out there like u. We are all going through it and no matter how bad we feel, plenty of people have it worse than us. Hoping to see lots of our BFP's soon xxx

• @Kazam2817 There is still hope! When I was pregnant with my 1st, I took 2 tests when my period was 4 days late and they were both negative! I didn’t get a positive until my period was 5 days late. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will get your BFP soon!
    Thank you, am trying to stay positive too because can't do anything about it one way or another now xxx
  • @Kazam2817 This is only my 2nd cycle TTC and I already see how stressful it is. But, I know it will happen for all of us one day!
  • It will we just have to keep trying :) x
  • @Rachel.a21 I'm also on my 2nd cycle TTC and I feel obsessed! I'm also symptom spotting even though I know I shouldn't bit I'm finding it hard not to, it's nice to have found this forum to chat to people who feel exactly the same as you and get it, I really hope it happens for you soon, @Herestohoping I have everything crossed for you girls let hope this is our time although I know I won't be lucky enough for it to happen on my 2nd cycle xxx
  • Hi everyone,

May I still join in? I will read up on all the posts right now!
    Im 29 yo, got married in june, and this will be our first round of TTC. I'll still have to get familiar with all the lingo (like AF??). We don't have any children and i've never been pregnant before. I got my copper IUD removed early june, which is when they found out my uterus is retroverted, as far as I know, it won't interfere with fertility.
    Anyways I'm now on CD 9, stocked heaps and heaps of ovulation tests en will start testing tomorrow. My cycle is between 27 and 31 days, with an average of 29 days.

I hope we can all support each other well and foremost enjoy this wonderful journey we're on together!
  • I agree. I’m also new to the chat, currently working on baby #3 since I lost my 2 babies couple months ago. This 2 week wait is a struggle, but I am curious if anyone after ovulation had a mild cramp that stayed for a few then disappeared and slight sore breast? I only had the two symptoms the day after ovulation on last week thursday. 10dpo mark will be Sunday and it’s making me very anxious 😒 haven’t experience no other symptoms since so I don’t want to trip. 
  • I share your frustrations!! Also on cycle 2 and already obsessed! I keep seeing babies and pregnant women everywhere! I swear I never noticed it before! Just want to get on with this cycle now but only on CD5 😖  at what point do I start DTD again?! 
  • Hi all, I would love to join. This is currently my first month ttc with first baby so hoping for bfp August. According to fertility app I am currently in my fertile window but have yet to get a positive opk (all have been a distinct line but slightly lighter than control line). Good luck to everyone and look forward to hearing progress :) x
  • Welcome everyone! Hoping August will be our month for BFPs! (Big fat positive) AF is Aunt Flow. 
    @Sunshine8888 we BD every other day thru the whole cycle (or as close to that as possible) then we BD everyday for 3 days around my positive opk. but this hasn't worked yet so 🤷 
    I told myself I wasn't going to use opks this month bc I obsessed so much last month but here I am using them again. Ugh. 
  • Thanks @PinkSnow410 I’m not keen on DTD while on AF but now it’s gone it can’t hurt to start again even if a bit early. I bought OPKs but I’ve decided not to use them yet as this is only cycle 2 for me and I think I’m better letting my cycles settle down after the pill. I find DTD every other day tiring but aiming for every 2-3 🤞🏻
  • Hi everyone, @Laneice2019 last month I had cramping around time of ovulation and got very sore breasts, I googled and apparently it can be normal, however this month I've had no cramping when I ovulated and only had a slight tenderness to breasts, I'm due AF on Friday I'm hoping to get a BFP but I won't get my hopes up, good luck ladies xxx
  • Hi Sunshine8888 i am at CD9 today and since AF was gone we are DTD on everyother day, last month i saw positive ovalution on CD17 so when time comes near will try to BD on CD15, 16, 17 and 18 then again every other day. I hope this cycle give us BFP. This will be my 3rd round on clomid and if failed i will go through tubal check. Finger crossed for BFP.
  • Hi ladies! Thanks to @Kazam2817 for in invite. Baby dust to all! X
  • While I’m here..is anyone else sick of people telling you just not to try and it will happen? What does that even mean? I think my face must say it all once I hear those words 😂
  • KiaraJ said:
    Hi Sunshine8888 i am at CD9 today and since AF was gone we are DTD on everyother day, last month i saw positive ovalution on CD17 so when time comes near will try to BD on CD15, 16, 17 and 18 then again every other day. I hope this cycle give us BFP. This will be my 3rd round on clomid and if failed i will go through tubal check. Finger crossed for BFP.
    Hi KiaraJ, We're only one day apart in our cylce (im on CD10). Its so nice to talk to be able to talk to people who are on the same journey, especially when you're not telling friends/family. Wishing you the best of luck! Hopefully we will get a BFP together!
  • BeckyL24 said:
    Hi everyone, @Laneice2019 last month I had cramping around time of ovulation and got very sore breasts, I googled and apparently it can be normal, however this month I've had no cramping when I ovulated and only had a slight tenderness to breasts, I'm due AF on Friday I'm hoping to get a BFP but I won't get my hopes up, good luck ladies xx
    Hi Becky, I wouldn't worry abut the lack of ovulation symptoms, its normal to not have the same/ or less symptoms every month. Did you take any OPK's? Friday is very soon, hopefully you'll have your BFP!!!