Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in August 👶🏼

Replies

• Options
    oh yeah , yes we are. All the best to you too :) 
  • Options
    LJ1234 said:
    While I’m here..is anyone else sick of people telling you just not to try and it will happen? What does that even mean? I think my face must say it all once I hear those words 😂
    I know, i'm not even telling people we're trying and already getting all the ' are you pregnant' or ' when will you be pregnant' comments! 
  • Options
    it's really hard that people don't understand.  we are married since 2012 and soon after 2013, people started asking when are you planning? have you started trying? till 2018 april we were not even thinking about trying. Now everyone thinks we don't have kid since 2012 lol. Also i have this feeling that things which comes to others naturally or normally why is it so difficult to achieve for me. Devastating!! i know but it really hurt.
  • Options
    @Catthecat smart! I plan to keep it to myself from now on. I know people are just trying to make conversation but it doesn’t hurt when you’ve had a few BFNS!
  • Options
    @LJ1234 hi! I'm so sick of it. My friend keeps telling me once I stop trying it will happen. I don't know how to stop. Our first few months ttc we didn't track anything and just had fun... It didn't happen then so I call BS on that saying. 
  • Options
    @Catthecat I did use an opk, got a very strong positive on Monday 15th and @PinkSnow410 it's impossible to just turn off from trying, you can't help but think of it, it's always constantly on my mind, hopefully this is our month ladies xx
  • Options
    Constantly on my mind too. Off on holiday soon though so hoping that will distract me! 
  • Options
    Told myself I'd relax this cycle and not obsess. CD 10, 3 days before O and I'm obsessing about BD today. DH doesn't feel great so he doesn't want to tonight and it's making me crazy. What's wrong with me!? Ahhh
  • Options
    @LJ1234 I hate when people say “Justin let it happen” too!! My husband actually says that 😂😂 I’m just like “well I have a better chance of it happening if we are actually trying on the right days!”
  • Options
    What CD is everyone on? I am currently 8dpo right now 😬😬 getting more anxious, but I haven’t been symptom spotting this month like I did last month, so I hope I can stay relaxed
  • Options
    Only CD7 hence the exit from ttc in July to August ☹️ But time to start DTD again so here we go again! 
  • Options
    @LJ1234 hi! I'm so sick of it. My friend keeps telling me once I stop trying it will happen. I don't know how to stop. Our first few months ttc we didn't track anything and just had fun... It didn't happen then so I call BS on that saying. 
    Haha total BS! Some people are just luckier than others!
  • Options
    @LJ1234 I hate when people say “Justin let it happen” too!! My husband actually says that 😂😂 I’m just like “well I have a better chance of it happening if we are actually trying on the right days!”
    Omg same with my hubby! They have no idea...
  • Options
    I’m only CD1 and the dreaded AF has just appeared 🙁 good luck to you all this month! X
  • Options
    What CD is everyone on? I am currently 8dpo right now 😬😬 getting more anxious, but I haven’t been symptom spotting this month like I did last month, so I hope I can stay relaxed
    Hi @Rachel.a21 I am on 12/13dpo and still BFN :( AF due tomorrow so not looking very hopeful. I know it still might be early and I am not out until she shows but I can't help but be a bit deflated. I am already mentally gearing myself up for 2nd round of fertility drugs and starting the TWW again (torture). 

Hope everyone is doing well today xxx
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 I am crossing my fingers for you that AF doesn’t show!! I really want to test when I’m 12dpo (Sunday), but then part of me thinks I should just wait for AF. I am projected to start AF on August 2nd
  • Options
    Ladies I'm CD 7. I just really hope I ovulate this month as my ovulation has been irregular since miscarriage.
    Is been a nice break from opks this past couple of weeks after my positive. I'm even dreading starting it again but I need to know what's going on with my body. I've been good so far at not being obsessed but the real test comes over next couple of weeks. I tell myself every month it doesn't happen we must be getting closer.. The odds have to be in our favour some how if we have been waiting many months /years... 
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 I am crossing my fingers for you that AF doesn’t show!! I really want to test when I’m 12dpo (Sunday), but then part of me thinks I should just wait for AF. I am projected to start AF on August 2nd
    I am always unable to refrain from testing but testing this early can bring a lot of false results. I f you can wait then I think you should wait but again I am hopeless at this x
  • Options
    This month I am trying to plan a lot of different things outside of work so that I have a lot keeping me occupied. I just want to enjoy doing things to take my mind off this it might be healthy for me. I just think that once the testing starts though it's more difficult to not obsess. I have only ever caught my ovulation when testing like at least twice a day. So your mind automatically is taken over by it. But I'll try
  • Options
    It is hard to not be obsessed! I am a teacher, so I’m on summer break right now, but I go back to work on August 5th so my mind will be occupied. I hope that helps me! I am going to try my hardest to wait until August 2nd to test if AF doesn’t show