Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in August 👶🏼

Replies

• Hi all, 

Newbie here too. 3 month TTC baby #1. Wishing you all luck getting your bfp.

Xx
  • My ladies that use opks: does BD affect your result? We BD when I got home at 1 and was going to test at 3:30 but not sure if it will be affected? Couldn't find anything online. Anyone experience this?
  • @PinkSnow410 I don’t think it would affect it since it’s testing the hormone in your urine 
  • Hi all, 

Newbie here too. 3 month TTC baby #1. Wishing you all luck getting your bfp.

Xx
    Hi! What cycle day are you on? 
  • edited Jul 25, 2019 3:36AM
    Hi everyone, my name is Holly! I am new here and have been reading everyone’s stories. I am in my third month of ttc our first. I’m currently on CD21 and I’m really glad I’m not the only one with tww anxiety lol. My AF is due Aug so I am trying to resist symptom spotting or any testing till then. Good luck to all and I hope this is our month!
  • @Catlover2019 Welcome! It’s nice to have a place to vent and talk where everyone else is going through the same thing 😊 We are pretty close, I am on CD20
  • Morning ladies! And welcome, I'm currently on 10dpo I couldn't help but test this morning and a BFN!! My AF is due tomorrow I think! As I got it last month and month before on the 26th! I wasn't expecting anything to happen so soon but I can't help but feel the disappointment! Good luck everyone xxx
  • @BeckyL24 There’s still hope until AF shows! Crossing my fingers for you 
  • @Rachel.a21 it really is so nice to have a community like this. :) And yay good luck to you! Hope you get the BFP! 
  • I'm on CD8 waiting for ovulation now. Could be any time in the next couple of weeks as it is irregular. 
    Still feeling positive and keeping busy with other things which is going well. I still like to come here though as it is always at the back of my mind!! Consciously making effort to not have a horribly obsessed month!! Hope everyone is doing OK xxx
  • I am now on CD11 and started BDing every other day. i will most probably ovalute on CD17 as per last two months. i am not going to symptoms spot this cycle(i will try). Hope August is the month for all of us. 
  • CD 12 here. O is expected soon, usually get positive opk CD 12 or CD 13. My temp dropped more today, which I usually get a dip before O. We BD yesterday and will tomorrow. I'd like to BD every day, as I'm usually very very "excited" during my fertile window, but DH won't BD every day. He's the first man I've ever been with that isn't dtf every single moment. Frustrating, but he is the only one I've ever wanted to have kids with and spend my life with. When we get a BFN I can't help but wonder if it's bc we didn't BD every day around o... Anyone else have reluctant partners when it comes to the bedroom? 
  • @PinkSnow410 Mine isn’t reluctant normally, but since we have been trying, he feels more pressured and can’t always perform well under pressure. We did try 4 times this window and we only did once my first cycle
  • Hi ladies, thought I'd joing the August thread as we were unsuccessful with our first month trying. I'm just entering my fertile week so fingers are crossed for month #2! 
    We're trying for our first and I just can't wait for that BFP!  X
  • @emmy012 good luck!!! Also hoping August is our month!
  • Hi I’d love to join :)
    in 12dpo and af is due Saturday. BFN this morning :( x
  • Hi @PinkSnow410 how are you? I'm on day 11 of my cycle and we've agreed to try every other day. OH is also hoping August is our month too 😁 I'm feeling much more positive now I know my cycle is regular and everything seems to be working x
  • Welcome @smithl35 Don't lose hope yet!

@emmy012 I'm good, CD 12 and should be ovulating any day. I'm also feeling positive and hopeful. I usually do before O but once I enter the tww I fall into obsession and stress. I'm working on not doing that this month
  • Right there with you! I feel hopeful and then the 2ww is stressful!! 
  • @PinkSnow410 I'm exactly the same. I've promised myself I'm not going to test all the time and I'm going to try and obsess over it less but I know it's going to be really hard. I can honestly say I don't think I have ever wanted something so much in my life x