Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a BFP in August 👶🏼

Hi I'm new here. Mummy to two beautiful girl age 2 and 4. Started to tcc baby number 3 this month and hoping for a BFP in August. I'm currently CD 10 and just started using OPKs. Would love to chat to anyone in a similar situation. x 

Replies

• New here too! Ttc for the first time, on month 3 at the moment and pretty sure I’m out this month but hoping also for a BFP in August ☺️
  • El26x said:
    New here too! Ttc for the first time, on month 3 at the moment and pretty sure I’m out this month but hoping also for a BFP in August ☺️
    I'm excited to try. I've started opks this month. Fingers crossed for you lovely. ❤️
  • Hi! I'm due to ovulate any day now so hoping for a BFP in August. 

I am trying for my first but it is taking a while. Every month I yo-yo between "this is THE month" to "I'll never get pregnant". 
  • I’d also love a BFP in August! I’ve just taken Clomid and on CD10 so using OPK from tomorrow. I had 2 miscarriages so I’m under the care of a gyne now and I’m hoping the Clomid works for us this month x 
  • Fingers crossed for you all ❤️
  • Hey everyone! I am currently TTC baby #2. My first child is 7 years old and we decided it’s time for another! This is my 2nd cycle trying and I’m currently on CD12. I had a positive OPK this morning, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed! I wanted to be a part of a forum to be able to talk with other women and to hopefully make the wait less stressful 🙂
  • Sharon88 said:
    Hi! I'm due to ovulate any day now so hoping for a BFP in August. 

I am trying for my first but it is taking a while. Every month I yo-yo between "this is THE month" to "I'll never get pregnant". 
    Super exciting. Sending you lots of baby dust ✨
  • I’d also love a BFP in August! I’ve just taken Clomid and on CD10 so using OPK from tomorrow. I had 2 miscarriages so I’m under the care of a gyne now and I’m hoping the Clomid works for us this month x 
    Sorry to hear about your losses. Hope that this month isn't your month lovely xx 
  • Hey everyone! I am currently TTC baby #2. My first child is 7 years old and we decided it’s time for another! This is my 2nd cycle trying and I’m currently on CD12. I had a positive OPK this morning, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed! I wanted to be a part of a forum to be able to talk with other women and to hopefully make the wait less stressful 🙂
    Welcome it will be so nice to share our experiences with each other x
  • Hi loves! I'm Bronwyn. DH and I have been TTC for about 6 months for our first. Really hoping for a BFP in August! CD 2 right now. Definitely need to relax more this cycle and not obsess over the tww. I really thought it happened last month and went so crazy with testing and symptom spotting. It will be nice to have supportive ladies all going thru the same thing together.
  • @PinkSnow410 This is only my 2nd cycle TTC with baby #2, but I am trying to do the same and not obsess. Last month, I felt like I had SO many symptoms and thought I would for sure be pregnant my first month trying, but turns out I was just tricking my mind. I am already trying to stay more relaxed this month. Good luck to you!
  • @Rachel.a21 good luck and babydust to you too! And to everyone ttc. I have a good feeling about August 😁
  • Hi Ladies, after two rounds of clomid 50mg day 2-6 which failed i am here starting with my 3rd round and hoping to see BFP in august.
    All the best to everyone
  • Hi loves! I'm Bronwyn. DH and I have been TTC for about 6 months for our first. Really hoping for a BFP in August! CD 2 right now. Definitely need to relax more this cycle and not obsess over the tww. I really thought it happened last month and went so crazy with testing and symptom spotting. It will be nice to have supportive ladies all going thru the same thing together.
    It’s hard not to obsess! Fingers crossed August is our month 🤞
  • Hi ladies need some suggestion here. Now as my periods are quite regular and ovalution kit show peak ovalution(static smiley face)on CD17 which is 31st july. when will be the best time for BD?
  • Rachel.a21Rachel.a21 Regular
    edited Jul 16, 2019 2:59PM
    @KiaraJ This cycle, I tried every other day starting on CD8 and then once I got my positive, I BD on my positive and the next 3 days after my positive. I ovulated this month today on CD13
  • We normally try to BD every other day during my window and then again when I get positive opt, and the day after. But what we do hasn't resulted in a bfp 😖
  • Isn’t it crazy how some people get pregnant only bd one time! It seems like when you are actually trying, it seems impossible 😞 I got pregnant with my son unexpectedly and it only took 1 time, but now that I’m trying, I feel like it’s going to take months
  • KiaraJ said:
    Hi ladies need some suggestion here. Now as my periods are quite regular and ovalution kit show peak ovalution(static smiley face)on CD17 which is 31st july. when will be the best time for BD?
    Five days before and day of ovulation is what I have done in the past. ✨
  • @Rachel.a21 I know!! I thought we'd get pregnant first try because I know so many women who did or weren't even trying. After doing research and seeing the odds and everything that has to happen to have a successful implantation I'm like how TF is anyone getting pregnant!?  I had the worst tww yet and I feel like I can finally let go of the craziness and obsessing and just relax. But easy to say that now on CD 3... See what happens in 2 weeks 😂 I'll probably be on here symptom spotting and comparing. Smh...