Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talk about mindnlowing

I am already a mum to 7. My youngest is 8yo. My husband and I, (being of a certain age group) were quite happy for a while and used contraception since our youngest was born. However the time we decided possibly, maybe, (I have always wanted to have another child) time is getting on and little not on my side most definitely...(though I have no signs of menopause). Anyway...to cut a long story short I drew a positive result days before my due period...I had my period and thought little more of it for a while. I have since done several tests and altogether I have had 5 positive (albeit very, very faint on some) and negative on others. I have used different brands too, (I think some are more sensitive than others) I used 2 digital clear blue'both came back not pregnant, but don't waste your money on these if you are due a period because they will not give an accurate reading from what I read. Great £20 down!! (should have read the small print first). My period is due in 12 days, (and am regular as clockwork), so yes I would be super early on but I feel absolutely pap. Stomach cramps, backache nausea are just a few...I don't usually get period symptoms this early before.i am due, so as my mind has been scrambled with these results, I guess I will have no choice but to wait. I have my blood results tomorrow, but worry they may be wrong too if I am too early..so much for the long story short 😔. Thanks for listening and it's good to see I aren't the only one going through this experience 😊

Replies