Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Positive ovulation

Hello, just wanting opinions on positive ovulation test. 
Can any say of this look positive?? 

Replies

• It's a bit confusing but I think its positive
  • Hello, just wanting opinions on positive ovulation test. 
    Can any say of this look positive?? 

Positive ovulation 
  • This doesn’t look positive. The test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line and yours still looks light. Download the app Premom and it will read your tests for you and tell you low, high, or peak 
  • Well I’ve just done the premom thing for her.. and it’s peak so it’s clearly a positive ovulation 
  • @WelshGirrl I don’t think the quality is going to be the same unless she scans the actual test in person right after the time window. I was just offering my advice to her.
  • @WelshGirrl you also scanned the test the wrong direction so it’s scanning her control line, not her test line 

• @SarahH0104 Here are my tests from the past few days that you can reference. Mine from CD16 at 1:23 looks like yours in the pic, but the app says it’s still low. It’s tricky because they can be hard to read, but the app really helps. I would have thought mine from earlier in the week were positive before I got the app, but now I see they weren’t. Hope this helps!
  • @WelshGirrl you also scanned the test the wrong direction so it’s scanning her control line, not her test line 
    Nah I haven’t it read the test line not control the photo is flipped on here for some reason